Saving Music tracks on 'musicmatch JUKEBOX'

Hi:

I want to 'save' my favorite tracks/CD on musicmatch JUKEBOX, so that I am
able to listen 'saved tracks/songs' without putting CDs whenever I want to
listen.

On 'RealOne Player' and 'Real Player,' I have NO problem of saving music
tracks/CD, but I am NOT able to save any of the music tracks/CD on '
musicmatch JUKEBOX.'

Or, 'musicmatch JUKEBOX' does not take any CDs for saving 'tracks?'
Only music tracks over the Internet?

Any instructions on this regard would be truly apppreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to musicmatch support.
http://www.musicmatch.com/form/support

maligold wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I want to 'save' my favorite tracks/CD on musicmatch JUKEBOX, so that I am
> able to listen 'saved tracks/songs' without putting CDs whenever I want to
> listen.
>
> On 'RealOne Player' and 'Real Player,' I have NO problem of saving music
> tracks/CD, but I am NOT able to save any of the music tracks/CD on '
> musicmatch JUKEBOX.'
>
> Or, 'musicmatch JUKEBOX' does not take any CDs for saving 'tracks?'
> Only music tracks over the Internet?
>
> Any instructions on this regard would be truly apppreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance.

I found this out over 3 months ago. The method to import
tracks/discs is there but does not actually list the tracks
to the library (scan ) from the CD.
The button on the left will select from CD (or DVd) by
clicking on it - I believe its called import (or record)
from CD or drive letter. Check which letter is your CD/DVD
drive.

--
Lester Stiefel
In Romans 1 there are qualities of Unregenerate man listed