v265 data cable doesn't work-help?

Hi,

We purchased a data cable with USB driver disk off eBay.

Installed the drivers as directed, and we are using OEM Motorola software.

My computer sees the phone, but won't interface with it and asks for the
driver, which I have already installed (I thought).

Any suggestions on the next step?

THANKS,
Dean
2 answers Last reply
More about v265 data cable doesn work help

    Dean wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > We purchased a data cable with USB driver disk off eBay.
    >
    > Installed the drivers as directed, and we are using OEM Motorola software.
    >
    > My computer sees the phone, but won't interface with it and asks for the
    > driver, which I have already installed (I thought).
    >
    > Any suggestions on the next step?
    >
    > THANKS,
    > Dean

    Email the seller?

    What OS is your machine?

    LB

    XP Pro.

    I did e-mail him, but his ad specifically said "no tech support with this
    item" so I don't expect much in the way of effort on his part.
    <LB@notmine.com> wrote in message news:41F46916.BE62CB94@optonline.net...
    > Dean wrote:
    > >
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > We purchased a data cable with USB driver disk off eBay.
    > >
    > > Installed the drivers as directed, and we are using OEM Motorola
    software.

    > > My computer sees the phone, but won't interface with it and asks for the
    > > driver, which I have already installed (I thought).
    > >
    > > Any suggestions on the next step?
    > >
    > > THANKS,
    > > Dean
    >
    > Email the seller?
    >
    > What OS is your machine?
    >
    > LB

Verizon Cable Internet Service Providers