v265 data cable doesn't work-help?

Dean

Hi,

We purchased a data cable with USB driver disk off eBay.

Installed the drivers as directed, and we are using OEM Motorola software.

My computer sees the phone, but won't interface with it and asks for the
driver, which I have already installed (I thought).

Any suggestions on the next step?

THANKS,
Dean

Dean wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We purchased a data cable with USB driver disk off eBay.
>
> Installed the drivers as directed, and we are using OEM Motorola software.
>
> My computer sees the phone, but won't interface with it and asks for the
> driver, which I have already installed (I thought).
>
> Any suggestions on the next step?
>
> THANKS,
> Dean

Email the seller?

What OS is your machine?

LB

Dean

XP Pro.

I did e-mail him, but his ad specifically said "no tech support with this
item" so I don't expect much in the way of effort on his part.