system protection file checker ask windows cd

dear sir/madam
when i run sfc /scannow command the program ask me to insert windows
installation cd
i have copied my installation cd to my computers hard disk . how can i use
this path for sfc command

Hi Mayur Sharma,

Open the registry editor and navigate to:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup
Locate and double-click on "SourcePath" in the right-hand pane. Change the
Value Data field to reflect that path to the install folder on your hard
drive, then click on OK. Close the registry editor.

Regards,

--
Patti MacLeod
Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Mayur Sharma" <Mayur Sharma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> dear sir/madam
> when i run sfc /scannow command the program ask me to insert windows
> installation cd
> i have copied my installation cd to my computers hard disk . how can i use
> this path for sfc command

Dear thank you very much for solution you provided to resolve my problem the
information realy work and very easy to implement thank you again
--
Thanks and Regard
Mayur.S

"Patti MacLeod" wrote:

> Hi Mayur Sharma,
>
> Open the registry editor and navigate to:
> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup
> Locate and double-click on "SourcePath" in the right-hand pane. Change the
> Value Data field to reflect that path to the install folder on your hard
> drive, then click on OK. Close the registry editor.
>

> Regards,
>
> --
> Patti MacLeod
> Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User
>
> "Mayur Sharma" <Mayur Sharma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > dear sir/madam
> > when i run sfc /scannow command the program ask me to insert windows
> > installation cd
> > i have copied my installation cd to my computers hard disk . how can i use
> > this path for sfc command

You're welcome :)

Regards,

--

> Dear thank you very much for solution you provided to resolve my problem
the
> information realy work and very easy to implement thank you again
> --
> Thanks and Regard
> Mayur.S
>

> "Patti MacLeod" wrote:
>
> > Hi Mayur Sharma,
> >
> > Open the registry editor and navigate to:
> > HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup
> > Locate and double-click on "SourcePath" in the right-hand pane. Change
the
> > Value Data field to reflect that path to the install folder on your hard
> > drive, then click on OK. Close the registry editor.
> >

> > Regards,
> >
> > --
> > Patti MacLeod
> > Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User
> >
> > "Mayur Sharma" <Mayur Sharma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > dear sir/madam
> > > when i run sfc /scannow command the program ask me to insert windows
> > > installation cd
> > > i have copied my installation cd to my computers hard disk . how can i
use
> > > this path for sfc command

Dear Patti MacLeod

i am facing a problem in windows 2000 and windows xp
..The problem is when i try to open excel file from network share which is
shared on windows 2000 or windows xp pc , take too much time to open.
i have Quickheal 7.03 antivirus
please help me to solve the problem
--
Thanks and Regard
Mayur.S

--
Thanks and Regard
Mayur.S

"Patti MacLeod" wrote:

> You're welcome :)
>

> Regards,
>
> --
> Patti MacLeod
> Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User
>
> "Mayur Sharma" <MayurSharma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Dear thank you very much for solution you provided to resolve my problem
> the
> > information realy work and very easy to implement thank you again
> > --
> > Thanks and Regard
> > Mayur.S
> >

> > "Patti MacLeod" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Mayur Sharma,
> > >
> > > Open the registry editor and navigate to:
> > > HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup
> > > Locate and double-click on "SourcePath" in the right-hand pane. Change
> the
> > > Value Data field to reflect that path to the install folder on your hard
> > > drive, then click on OK. Close the registry editor.
> > >

> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > --
> > > Patti MacLeod
> > > Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User
> > >
> > > "Mayur Sharma" <Mayur Sharma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> use

Hi Mayur,

You might want to post your question at this newsgroup:

microsoft.public.excel.misc

I very rarely use Excel, so my knowledge of this application and
troubleshooting it is slim to none.

Regards,