Dell Monitor

a b C Monitor
August 19, 2005 5:08:01 PM

I have a Dell 4550 monitor that is not working. I can't remember, when I turn
the monitor on all lights are green but after 30 seconds the power light
turns orange. Is it suppose to be orange? My monitor is not having any
displays.

More about : dell monitor

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
August 19, 2005 8:38:04 PM

When the color of the LED changes it typically means that the monitor is no
longer receiving a signal from the computer. Unplug and replug the video
cable. If that doesn't help you may have a problem with your video card.

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."

!