Dell Monitor

I have a Dell 4550 monitor that is not working. I can't remember, when I turn
the monitor on all lights are green but after 30 seconds the power light
turns orange. Is it suppose to be orange? My monitor is not having any
displays.
1 answer Last reply
More about dell monitor

    When the color of the LED changes it typically means that the monitor is no
    longer receiving a signal from the computer. Unplug and replug the video
    cable. If that doesn't help you may have a problem with your video card.

    --
    Ted Zieglar
    "You can do it if you try."

    "syoung" <syoung@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have a Dell 4550 monitor that is not working. I can't remember, when I
    turn
    > the monitor on all lights are green but after 30 seconds the power light
    > turns orange. Is it suppose to be orange? My monitor is not having any
    > displays.

Light Monitors Dell Windows XP