LEAKED: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnar-Kon

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2010
Is it just me, or does that music sound strangely like the Jablonsky's music for the Transformers movies?

That kind of leads me to believe it is nothing more than a well-done fake. But then again, maybe they are just using the Transformer's soundtrack temporarily until they get their own music. I can definitely see that as being possible, since this video was never meant to be leaked.

TheDuke

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2009

well in it they kill Arcturus and the zerg are set free so probably at some point in HoTW Kerrigan goes Queen of blades again
it's quite cheesy even compared to starcraft standards. "this is justice" rofl

it's most likely just a placeholder like the voice acting
Blizzard has been sending cease and desist orders to websites hosting it so it gives it some credence but i'm still not sure if i can believe this.

zorky9

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2009
Agree - dialogue's a bit cheesy as it stands..
If this is real, will the Zergs be a non-factor in the 3rd installment?

vexos

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2010
It IS in fact music from Transformers. And yea, no regrets watching it (they may change it a billion times though).

tayb

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
When will companies learn? Sending cease and desist letters and "forcing" websites to take down the video does not help. At all. This video is of such poor quality in all areas that it would have been terribly easy to just say "meh, that's fake. Look at the horrible quality and the Transformers sound track. You seriously think we made that?"

To be perfectly honest with you the only reason I believe this is real is because of the way Blizzard has reacted. Remain calm and I would have blown this off as a fake.

znegval

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2009
First time there's a video that I am really interested in but chose not to watch. I still hope they're gonna loose their anti-piracy bullshit and I'll then purchase the game.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
So is the 'expansion' or whatever they're calling it going to feature new units (especially for multiplayer)? I'm not buying it if its just single player.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]kingssman[/nom]GIving a new update linkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-GPVcgxSvwP.S. love the dialog, some OMG moments, and the Transformers soundtrack to the cutscenes.[/citation]

Thanks! Updated accordingly (it may take a while for the story to update). :)

dflynchimp

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2007
See now if wikileaks could just focus more of their attention on cool stuff like this they'd not be catching so much flak from heads of states....

foxmulder_ms

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2008
It is an awesome ending.... Loveeeeeddddd it! Wings of Liberty was so disappointing but even this couple minutes shows second one will be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.