error messages

What is one to do with error messages that come up on your computer. they
all seem to have diff numbers but I have no clue what to do with them can
anyone help I have been using this computer for about one year and still
have alot to learn so bear with me. thank you sincerely genie magic
1 answer Last reply
More about error messages

    Without knowing what the error messages say, no one can even begin to help you.

    Ted Zieglar

    "geniemagic" <geniemagic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7F959499-1764-4047-9182-4C7D2F1E432B@microsoft.com...

    > What is one to do with error messages that come up on your computer. they
    > all seem to have diff numbers but I have no clue what to do with them can
    > anyone help I have been using this computer for about one year and still
    > have alot to learn so bear with me. thank you sincerely genie magic

Computers Microsoft Windows XP