windows & update problems

Scorpy

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2005

Am having problems with WINDOWS. When I turn on computer it takes quite a
while for MSN page to load and then allot of the times it times out, I
refresh and it still wont download. I then power off and try again.
Am also having problems downloading my updates, I got error 0x800c008 today

Hi scorpy,

Have a look at the information on this page:
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/0x800c0005.htm
(the above also includes the 0x800c0008 error)

The fact that your browser is slow to load may be indicative of
trojan/spyware infections. Sections G and H in the above URL cover that
topic.

Regards,

--
Patti MacLeod