Putting a call to voicemail on LG VX6100

Found this out by accident...........if you get a call you want to put
through to VM, simply hit end (maybe 2X?). Someone wrote about no longer
being able to do this (still can't by the outside volume). Here's how to
speed up the process.

If you have a flip phone set to answer on open, this won't work. I didn't
even think about it when my daughter called - I wanted to silence it and
send her to VM immediately - I opened the phone and hit End, just as I
always did on my bar phones. Oops. She wondered why I hung up on her.

"Janie Collins" <jjcollins@triad.rr.com> wrote in message
> Found this out by accident...........if you get a call you want to put
> through to VM, simply hit end (maybe 2X?). Someone wrote about no longer
> being able to do this (still can't by the outside volume). Here's how to
> speed up the process.

Oops! Yes, this is true--as you can tell, I don't have mine on answer by
opening flip--the reason for this is I've hung up on callers by trying to
get the phone off the belt clip by!