where to buy Super Orb

G

Where can I buy a Super Orb and a Blue Orb? Has anyone tried these on a Asus A7V with a 1.2GHz?

Thanks,
Jeff

G

I ordered mine direct from coolerguys.com last week... apparently just before they ran out. Once ASUS listed this as the preferred HSF for the TBird & A7v, there appaears to have been a run on them. I should have mine tomorrow.

tbird

error_911

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2002
I can get a Super Orb from my distributor... not sure on price but I'm positive I can get it... e-mail me if you want one -> error_911@graffiti.net
cheapest place to get a blue orb is probably www.crazypc.com
what do you want a blue orb for anyways ? crystal orb is better and like $2 more.

svol

Champion
I wouldn't buy the Super Orb if I was you... it sure looks cool but the cooling is bad and it creates enormous amount of noice.
Better go for a Swiftech or Alpha heatsink... or the Thermaltake Volcano 7.

My PC eats so much money that I'm in 'desperate' need of it to buy PC3500 RAM, help Svol with his OC project!
--- PM me for information.

LtBlue14

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2002
i second that, i don't remember seeing anything good about the orbs, thermaltake is good though, you can get a V7 or v7+ for pretty cheap ($30 USD)

--------------

<A HREF="http://forumz.tomshardware.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=faq&notfound=1&code=1" target="_new">mubla otohp eht ni ecaf ruoy teg</A>

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
Please dont get an orb. they suck. As simple as that.

<b><font color=purple>[Rik_]</font color=purple> I wonder how many people have made their own phasechange system?
<font color=blue>[LHGPooBaa]</font color=blue> I get phasechange whenever i eat a hot chillie :lol: </b>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Do you like crushing cores? Because that's about all an orb is good for.

<font color=blue>You're posting in a forum with class. It may be third class, but it's still class!</font color=blue>