Free steam games legit and legal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
this is an easy way to earn "game money" if you're a teenager with no job and lots of free time and desire for video games. You got no credit history, no property, no nothing, but it's also an excellent way to get your identity stolen, where they just have to fix a digit on your DOB.

Basically, try at your own risk.

For the rest of us with a job, I'm sure if I want to spend money on a game I'd be able to cough up a few double wulons.

fergie

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2008
And I know a really good way of making money. Before you get worried it's not a pyramid scheme. You get 10 people to put in £100 each and each of those 10 people get 10 people to put in £100......

skaz

Distinguished

:pt1cable:

this is an easy way to earn "game money" if you're a teenager with no job and lots of free time and desire for video games. You got no credit history, no property, no nothing, but it's also an excellent way to get your identity stolen, where they just have to fix a digit on your DOB.

Basically, try at your own risk.

For the rest of us with a job, I'm sure if I want to spend money on a game I'd be able to cough up a few double wulons.

Solution

Ben95

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2011

see guys? this guy knows his stuff! i only do the offers that require name, email, and zip. no social security or anything like that. i just got Pay Day the Heist this morning using this. that is what i use it for. i earn a few bucks and spend them on the steam sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.