Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

What drivers to remove with driversweeper?

Last response: in Windows 8
Share
October 29, 2012 11:22:26 PM

i downloaded driversweeper to use with my radeon 7690m xt since its not working right assuming that it might fix it theres like 20 on the list to i get rid of all of them?

Best solution

a b \ Driver
a b * Windows 8
October 29, 2012 11:28:34 PM

Hi :) 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We remove that program as Cr**ware from all machines that come into my shops...

All the best Brett :) 
Share
October 29, 2012 11:29:43 PM

so it dosent work and is bad?
m
0
l
Related resources
October 29, 2012 11:30:27 PM

Best answer selected by ebsbyers.
m
0
l
a b \ Driver
a b * Windows 8
October 29, 2012 11:31:03 PM

ebsbyers said:
so it dosent work and is bad?


Hi :) 

PRECISELY :) 

Uninstall it and forget it ever existed....

All the best Brett :) 
m
0
l
October 29, 2012 11:32:20 PM

how do i go about fixing my gpu? or getting it working?
m
0
l
October 29, 2012 11:33:20 PM

hp told me to contact microsoft but i couldnt get in a chat session
m
0
l
a b \ Driver
a b * Windows 8
October 29, 2012 11:33:55 PM

ebsbyers said:
how do i go about fixing my gpu? or getting it working?



Hi :) 

As its a Laptop, go to the manufacturers support site (of the laptop) and download and reinstall the graphics driver from there...

All the best Brett :) 
m
0
l
October 29, 2012 11:34:21 PM

and they only have win 8 drivers for everything except my gpu
m
0
l
October 29, 2012 11:34:31 PM

shouldnt i delete the old ones?
m
0
l
a b \ Driver
a b * Windows 8
October 29, 2012 11:48:24 PM

ebsbyers said:
and they only have win 8 drivers for everything except my gpu



Hi :) 

You may have to wait for them to write the drivers (HP)...

Don't bother with MS, they will only tell you (correctly) that its HP`S PROBLEM...

All the best Brett :) 
m
0
l
a b * Windows 8
October 29, 2012 11:50:16 PM

Brett928S2 said:
Hi :) 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We remove that program as Cr**ware from all machines that come into my shops...

All the best Brett :) 


Brett, not meaning to be attacking, but I'm just curious.
I've seen you mention such things (uninstalling software, ect...) before.
How is that legal for you? If I tried such a thing here, I'd be in such hot water you'd think I was a lobster.
m
0
l
October 29, 2012 11:51:03 PM

what about my other post i just posted on leshcat driver theres one idk what it is
m
0
l
a b \ Driver
a b * Windows 8
October 30, 2012 12:18:28 AM

DarkSable said:
Brett, not meaning to be attacking, but I'm just curious.
I've seen you mention such things (uninstalling software, ect...) before.
How is that legal for you? If I tried such a thing here, I'd be in such hot water you'd think I was a lobster.



Hi :) 

We always talk to the customer first and get permission to remove, viruses, spyware and CRA*WARE... things like driversweeper , oh and my favorite at the moment,,,ALL Uniblue products...

If they wont listen to us and will not agree, we give back the machine, with no charge (and unfixed)

All the best Brett :) 

m
0
l
a b * Windows 8
October 30, 2012 12:23:28 AM

Gotcha. I need to start trying that.

Yeah, I've run up against uniblue as well. Interesting stuff.
m
0
l
a b \ Driver
a b * Windows 8
October 30, 2012 12:29:11 AM

DarkSable said:
Gotcha. I need to start trying that.

Yeah, I've run up against uniblue as well. Interesting stuff.



Hi :) 

Hehe, that was polite lol...

All the best Brett :) 
m
0
l
!