looking to switch servers

I have a real quick couple of questions.
I am on the west coast and currently thinking of switching servers to find
one with more west coast time zone players and guilds.
1. Anyone know anything about the rumored server merging? If it is acurate
I will wait untill that is done to think abvout any server changes for me.
2. does anyone know what servers are primarily west coast? And any guilds
on said server that are looking for tank classes.
Thankyou

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 16:14:07 -0800, "JERRY DOLAN"
<jerryandrebeccadolan@comcast.net> wrote:

>I have a real quick couple of questions.
>I am on the west coast and currently thinking of switching servers to find
>one with more west coast time zone players and guilds.
>1. Anyone know anything about the rumored server merging? If it is acurate
>I will wait untill that is done to think abvout any server changes for me.
>2. does anyone know what servers are primarily west coast? And any guilds
>on said server that are looking for tank classes.
>Thankyou

Dunno about "primarily west coast" servers.. but there's a guild on
Rodcet Nife that starts raiding around 9pm PST each night. To my
knowledge, the only on the server raiding that late. Almost all
others are Eastern times. Called Inner Loop. Dunno much about 'em,
but I think they're largely elemental by now.
--
Elder Lizsolo Spiritmaster - 66 Beastlord
Baron Darkensolo - 65 Cleric

A: Top Posters
Q: What's the most irritating thing on Usenet?

<jerryandrebeccadolan@comcast.net> wrote:
> I have a real quick couple of questions.
> I am on the west coast and currently thinking of switching servers to find
> one with more west coast time zone players and guilds.
> 1. Anyone know anything about the rumored server merging? If it is acurate
> I will wait untill that is done to think abvout any server changes for me.

Total rumors. The fact that the only servers that have even been hinted at
"officially" are the PvP servers, which could have been done years ago with
no ill effect, and no date is set, suggests that any server merges for the
regular servers, if they happen at all, are still a long ways off.

The way the game is designed, they have no economic incentive to merge
servers, as they can run multiple zones on the same physical computer, and
consolidate in the "back end" for any cost cutting reasons.

> 2. does anyone know what servers are primarily west coast? And any guilds
> on said server that are looking for tank classes.

I'd search out server forums for various servers, look for the recruiting
posts, and do a little shopping. You don't mention where you are personally
in progression, which would have some impact on what you might be looking
for. You definitely want to be sure of your decision if it involves
switching servers.

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 16:14:07 -0800, JERRY DOLAN wrote:

>I am on the west coast

What west coast?
--
Henrik Dissing
Vork - Dwarf Guardian and Weaponsmith on Highkeep

Henrik Dissing <sorry@drowned.in.spam.invalid> wrote in

> On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 16:14:07 -0800, JERRY DOLAN wrote:
>
>>I am on the west coast
>
> What west coast?
> --
> Henrik Dissing
> Vork - Dwarf Guardian and Weaponsmith on Highkeep
> Member of Knights of Knowledge
> (e-mail: hendis AT post DOT tele DOT dk)

Well, just as with your email address, you can probably make a pretty
educated guess as to which one he is speaking of, not to mention, just
assume if it's not mentioned, it's probably one of us arrogant Americans...

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
Graeme, 22 Dwarven Mystic, 20 Sage