Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I bought DVD xcopy before the courts forced 123studio to close.

My question is-- I want to format my HD to get rid of WinROT and get some
speed back but I will not be able to activate my LEGAL dvd xcopy. Is there a
way to migrate all files and locations from the old HD to a new one and still
have a functioning program.

Thanks for any help.

Dan

No.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Dan" wrote:

| I bought DVD xcopy before the courts forced 123studio to close.
|
| My question is-- I want to format my HD to get rid of WinROT and get some
| speed back but I will not be able to activate my LEGAL dvd xcopy. Is there a
| way to migrate all files and locations from the old HD to a new one and still
| have a functioning program.
|
| Thanks for any help.
|
| Dan

If the company went belly up who would "activate" the program ???

peterk

Go to: http://www.dvdxcopy.com/ and read about actvation rules.
--
Remove nospam in email