MSN Money portfolio data missing

August 27, 2005 11:26:02 AM

Suddenly when I return to my money portfolio the data cannot be retreived
from the server. I have to restore backup to get info back. Program has
been working fine for years untill a few days ago. Suggestions welcome and
needed.
Thanks, Paul
Anonymous
August 27, 2005 1:31:35 PM

You may wish to visit the Money newsgroup and repost your question:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

!