MSN Money portfolio data missing

Suddenly when I return to my money portfolio the data cannot be retreived
from the server. I have to restore backup to get info back. Program has
been working fine for years untill a few days ago. Suggestions welcome and
needed.
Thanks, Paul
1 answer Last reply
More about money portfolio data missing

    You may wish to visit the Money newsgroup and repost your question:

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Paul" wrote:

    | Suddenly when I return to my money portfolio the data cannot be retreived
    | from the server. I have to restore backup to get info back. Program has
    | been working fine for years untill a few days ago. Suggestions welcome and
    | needed.
    | Thanks, Paul

MSN Microsoft Windows XP