Presario 5000 (5002ca) Video Problems HELP

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
August 25, 2004 4:33:54 AM

I cant get an Abit Siluro T400 64MB AGP to even post on Presario 5000.
Nothing wrong with card as it works fine in two other pcs. I can get
to work: ATI Xpert@play 8MB AGP, Aopen Ti4200 128MB AGP, and a Matrox
8MB AGP but not the Siluro. Any ideas? Cant find bios update.
August 25, 2004 9:55:19 AM

Not trying to push this aside, but, normally, the best source of support for
any expansion card, be it a modem, PCI adapter or display adapter, is the
card manufacturer. Have you checked with Abit?Their website? It would be
more likely they might know of an incompatibility than Compaq would.
HH

!