Presario 5000 (5002ca) Video Problems HELP

I cant get an Abit Siluro T400 64MB AGP to even post on Presario 5000.
Nothing wrong with card as it works fine in two other pcs. I can get
to work: ATI Xpert@play 8MB AGP, Aopen Ti4200 128MB AGP, and a Matrox
8MB AGP but not the Siluro. Any ideas? Cant find bios update.
1 answer Last reply
More about presario 5000 5002ca video problems help

    Not trying to push this aside, but, normally, the best source of support for
    any expansion card, be it a modem, PCI adapter or display adapter, is the
    card manufacturer. Have you checked with Abit?Their website? It would be
    more likely they might know of an incompatibility than Compaq would.
    HH

    "Homer" <home@marges.com> wrote in message
    > I cant get an Abit Siluro T400 64MB AGP to even post on Presario 5000.
    > Nothing wrong with card as it works fine in two other pcs. I can get
    > to work: ATI Xpert@play 8MB AGP, Aopen Ti4200 128MB AGP, and a Matrox
    > 8MB AGP but not the Siluro. Any ideas? Cant find bios update.

Compaq Presario Video Computers