Web page fonts and colors.

August 27, 2005 5:18:26 PM

l want to choose fonts,sizes and colors for web pages I visit and not use
web page speified fonts colors and sizes. How do I do this. Using IE 6.0 and
WinXP with Serice Pack 2

More about : web page fonts colors

Anonymous
August 27, 2005 5:18:27 PM

IE | Tools | Options | General tab |
Accessibility button | Select the options you want under Formatting

Formatting
[[Specifies whether you want Internet Explorer to always use the color
settings you choose for text, background, and links. You can set these
colors on the General tab by clicking the Colors button. If the author of a
Web page chooses different colors for text and background, the settings you
choose here will override them. You cannot change the size or color of
graphics.]]

General tab | Colors button

Colors
[[Specifies the color you want to use to display text and background of
pages that have no colors specified.
To select a color, click the Text or Background box, and then click the
color you want.
If you select the Use Windows colors check box, Web pages that have no
colors specified will use the colors you selected for Windows.
If you want to override the colors specified by a Web page author, click
Cancel, and then click the Accessibility button.]]

Links
[[Specifies the colors you want to use for links that you have clicked
(visited) and links that you have not clicked (unvisited).
To select a color, click the box, and then click the color you want.]]

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User