error in excel

things were ok yesterday opening my excel program
now i get the error message
compile error in hidden module TBRun9
i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling office 2000
also system restore
1 answer Last reply
More about error excel

    george wrote:
    > things were ok yesterday opening my excel program
    > now i get the error message
    > compile error in hidden module TBRun9
    > i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling office 2000
    > also system restore

    Don't get buried in symantecs and this article should help.

    Compile error in hidden module Tbrun97.xls in Excel
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/272066

    --
    Shenan Stanley
    MS-MVP

Excel Microsoft System Restore Windows XP