WiFi Games?

Are there any games to play on laptops/PC's to play over WiFi on the same
'home' network?
I tried searching but found only WiFi games for phones.
Thanks

On 4-Sep-2005, "Chull" <chull001@rochester.rr.Not Needed.com> wrote:

> Are there any games to play on laptops/PC's to play over WiFi on the same
> 'home' network?
> I tried searching but found only WiFi games for phones.
> Thanks

Unless I'm mistaken, any game that has LAN play should work. You'll still be
able to access the network, you'll just be doing it without wires. Take
care.

--
Just Me, D

yeah your right