Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

for some unknown reson my dvr don't burn an eror is post each time the
reading proces finish.i have a vaio leptop(PCG-K17)and thedvr is
pionnerDVR-K12D.
please help me.
p.s the burner refuse to burn even mp3 cd or full data cd(not only DVD)
thanks TOM

What burning app do you use? You may need to update the app and the firmware
for the drive, do you know your current firmware ver?
j;-)

"tom" wrote:

> for some unknown reson my dvr don't burn an eror is post each time the
> reading proces finish.i have a vaio leptop(PCG-K17)and thedvr is
> pionnerDVR-K12D.
> please help me.
> p.s the burner refuse to burn even mp3 cd or full data cd(not only DVD)
> thanks TOM

Jim

"tom" <tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> for some unknown reson my dvr don't burn an eror is post each time the
> reading proces finish.i have a vaio leptop(PCG-K17)and thedvr is
> pionnerDVR-K12D.
> please help me.
> p.s the burner refuse to burn even mp3 cd or full data cd(not only DVD)
> thanks TOM
Please post the exact error message.
Jim

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Nero Version: 6.6.0.13
Internal Version: 6, 6, 0, 13c

i don't know the drive firmware ,how cam i find up the current ver?
thanks
tom
"Jaymon" wrote:

> What burning app do you use? You may need to update the app and the firmware
> for the drive, do you know your current firmware ver?
> j;-)
>
> "tom" wrote:
>
> > for some unknown reson my dvr don't burn an eror is post each time the
> > reading proces finish.i have a vaio leptop(PCG-K17)and thedvr is
> > pionnerDVR-K12D.
> > please help me.
> > p.s the burner refuse to burn even mp3 cd or full data cd(not only DVD)
> > thanks TOM

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

when i try to use nero the eror is power calibertion eror and when i use the
windows cd writing wizard it just said an eror ucored.
thanks

"Jim" wrote:

> "tom" <tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > for some unknown reson my dvr don't burn an eror is post each time the
> > reading proces finish.i have a vaio leptop(PCG-K17)and thedvr is
> > pionnerDVR-K12D.
> > please help me.
> > p.s the burner refuse to burn even mp3 cd or full data cd(not only DVD)
> > thanks TOM
> Please post the exact error message.
> Jim

Ok, use your Nero info tool, you should already have the latest ver with Nero
6.6, to id the firmware ver and id string. See the link below to locate them:
http://www.iomagic.com/Firmware/NeroInfotool/neroinfotool.html
Post your results..Sometimes just running the info tool can clear things up,
in some cases. Are you using the latest ver of InCd 4.3.14.1 too?

j;-)

"tom" wrote:

> Nero Version: 6.6.0.13
> Internal Version: 6, 6, 0, 13c
>
> i don't know the drive firmware ,how cam i find up the current ver?
> thanks
> tom
> "Jaymon" wrote:
>
> > What burning app do you use? You may need to update the app and the firmware
> > for the drive, do you know your current firmware ver?
> > j;-)
> >
> > "tom" wrote:
> >
> > > for some unknown reson my dvr don't burn an eror is post each time the
> > > reading proces finish.i have a vaio leptop(PCG-K17)and thedvr is
> > > pionnerDVR-K12D.
> > > please help me.
> > > p.s the burner refuse to burn even mp3 cd or full data cd(not only DVD)
> > > thanks TOM

Update Nero to 6.6.0.16 here:
http://www.nero.com/en/nero-up.php

Just noticed this update myself..