help needed please

Last response: in Computer Brands
August 25, 2004 8:47:25 PM

have a compaq deskpro EXMs/C850 system running win 98 se. problem is my
kids crashed the system and i used full system recovery disc as i have
once before. this time not successfully. the cd runs then almost at end it
comes up with critical error. 0x0B Read fault. gives me the option of
abort or retry and every time i retry i get same result. please can anyone
help? driving me nuts. or failing that any phone number for compaq
technical as only ones i find are no longer in use. thank you

More about : needed

August 25, 2004 9:37:20 PM

Try 1-800-652-6672 and take the commercial desktop option.
HH

!