frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

on some e mail and websites I get boxes with little red X's in what I
beilieve may be pictures, can anyone tell me why?-Thanks, Frank

Red X image displayed where the applet should be, applets won't run
http://www.java.com/en/download/help/redximage.xml

You should download the newest Java software, available
free, from Sun Microsystems:
http://java.com/en/download/download_the_latest.jsp

Make sure to uninstall the old version of Java first.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"FRANK" wrote:

| on some e mail and websites I get boxes with little red X's in what I
| beilieve may be pictures, can anyone tell me why?-Thanks, Frank

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Thanks Carey, I will try