Good under $50 RTS gaming mouse?

I'm looking to buy a good value gaming mouse for a max price of around $50. I'm going to primarily use this to play Starcraft 2 which is an RTS. So far the mice that have caught my eye are:

Razer Deathadder
Razer Abyssus
Cyborg Rat3
Logitech G400

Anyone who plays alot of starcraft 2 or other RTS have good suggestions? If its on sale, that would be preferable too

I am right handed and use a fingertip grip (I have avg sized hands as well)

Thanks
4 answers Last reply
More about good gaming mouse
  1. Razer Abyssus and Zowie MiCo are both popular afaik. Logitech G400 if you don't like the ambi design of the mico and abyssus.

Deathadder is such a big mouse it feels a little unwieldy in strategy games (which I am admittedly bad at). I have pretty large hands on top of that. So, that may not apply to you, but I'll just put it out there and I"m sure a DA owner will be here to relate the exact opposite for this genre of gaming =). All mice you listed except the RAT3 are good mice though. There are not many faults with any of them aside the saitek.
  2. wongt4 said:
    I'm looking to buy a good value gaming mouse for a max price of around $50. I'm going to primarily use this to play Starcraft 2 which is an RTS. So far the mice that have caught my eye are:

Razer Deathadder
    Razer Abyssus
    Cyborg Rat3
    Logitech G400

Anyone who plays alot of starcraft 2 or other RTS have good suggestions? If its on sale, that would be preferable too

I am right handed and use a fingertip grip (I have avg sized hands as well)

Thanks

For Starcraft 2 i strongly recommend CYBORG R.A.T 5 Gaming Mouse
  3. deathadder is a palming mouse, don't get it if you're using fingertip grip
  4. Logitech G400 and Abyssus...
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Gaming Mice Starcraft 2 Video Games Product