Closed Solved

Please Reply Quick for help choosing gamepad for order

Hello,
i am going to order a Generic Gamepad i liked two controllers, i dont know so much about Gamepads as i always used keyboard+Mouse
i am mainly going to use it for games like Dirt 3 and Fifa 11.

tell me which one is more suitable and comfortable from following:
Link for product: http://www.dinodirect.com/PC-USB-2-0-Double-Dual-Shock-Controller-Gamepad-Joypad.html

Link for product: http://www.dinodirect.com/PC-USB-Dual-Shock-Game-Pad-Controller-with-CD-Driver.html


Thanks in advance
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about please reply quick choosing gamepad order
  1. Your choice. I like the classic layout of the 2nd one. Personally I couldn't recommend either of these since I've never heard of their manufacturers but at least the 2nd one is a familiar form factor.
  2. casualcolors said:
    Your choice. I like the classic layout of the 2nd one. Personally I couldn't recommend either of these since I've never heard of their manufacturers but at least the 2nd one is a familiar form factor.

    But they are so cheap i dont want to spend so much, once i get comfortable using game pad i will get premium 1 and i will use xpadder for compatibility
  3. Best answer
    Well if 9.99 is your limit for this purchase, the 2nd one looks like the one I would buy between the 2. Wait for some others to respond here. Maybe someone has personal experience w/ one of these.
  4. casualcolors said:
    Well if 9.99 is your limit for this purchase, the 2nd one looks like the one I would buy between the 2. Wait for some others to respond here. Maybe someone has personal experience w/ one of these.

    ok, thanks for quick reply anyway :)
  5. what operating system are you using?

    one of those is only xp compatible and the other only up to vista

    so both of them may not work if using windows 7

    why not get an xbox controller for pc?

    mine works fine on windows 7 64bit

    cost me £11 of ebay--about $18
  6. mcnumpty23 said:
    what operating system are you using?

    one of those is only xp compatible and the other only up to vista

    so both of them may not work if using windows 7

    why not get an xbox controller for pc?

    mine works fine on windows 7 64bit

    cost me £11 of ebay--about $18

    I have xp and 7 both so this is not an issue ;) and about xbox controller i dont like the position of analog stick i dont think that is so comfy :/
    Thanks for the reply :)
  7. Anyway thanks for replying guys looks like em going with PS2 like controller :)
  8. Best answer selected by GameATwill.
Ask a new question

Read More

Games Gamepad Video Games