Here is the error I am receiving on my computer:

"The application or DLL c:\winnnt\dsr.dll is not a valid window image.
Please check this versus installation disk."

How to I correct this and is this the result of some parasite?

Julen

dsr.dll is scumware, an Explorer (IE) Browser Helper Object
http://castlecops.com/tk2119-dsr_dll.html

Get rid of it and all of it's friends.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:1125452201.658033.291510@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com,
disc <jbeez420@hotmail.com> hunted and pecked:
> Here is the error I am receiving on my computer:
>
> "The application or DLL c:\winnnt\dsr.dll is not a valid window image.
> Please check this versus installation disk."
>
> How to I correct this and is this the result of some parasite?
>
> Julen

thanks.

stupid Aurora POS.

He gone