Slow start up for laptops

Hello, I recall seeing something w/ regards to slow startup for laptops after
installation of SP2 before. But I can't find it anywhere. Regardless, I have
a VAIO S360 for which the boot up is slower than average by 15-20 seconds.
There aren't too many programs that are loading or insufficient hardware
resources of any sort. Any suggestions?

null

B wrote:

> Hello, I recall seeing something w/ regards to slow startup for laptops after
> installation of SP2 before. But I can't find it anywhere. Regardless, I have
> a VAIO S360 for which the boot up is slower than average by 15-20 seconds.
> There aren't too many programs that are loading or insufficient hardware
> resources of any sort. Any suggestions?

If it's got wireless networking capabilities, you could try disabling
that (if it's not needed) to see if the boot time improves.

posted here. No warranty, express or implied, is given with the posting
of this message.