How to run a pc games on ps2 ?

My friend's big brother has some kind of pc loader :heink: ,which can run pc games on ps2.I want to know where it is available. :D
15 answers Last reply
More about games
  1. Sounds like bs, its most likely a PC or laptop fitted inside a PS2 shell.
  2. You can run Ps2 games on PC but i think it would be alot of hardwork to get it to work the other way around.

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-play-sony-playstation-2-games-on-your-pc/
  3. I'm forced to agree with joedastudd on this one, PS2 has no HDD to install the games to, there's no way it will run.
  4. Hi :)

Your friends big brother is fibbing :)

All the best Brett :)
  5. Hey don't worry :non: my friend found that software :sarcastic:.But I forgot to ask him it's name. :sweat:
  6. Brett928S2 said:
    Hi :)

Your friends big brother is fibbing :)

All the best Brett :)

what proof do you have, brett?
  7. jerrymum99 said:
    My friend's big brother has some kind of pc loader :heink: ,which can run pc games on ps2.I want to know where it is available. :D

any pc game that will run on a ps2 will run on the pc u posted this thread from. try there first. if that doesnt work, ps2 has a huge backlog of games that were amazing in their day.get those or upgrage pc. thats first sugestion or just get a ps3
  8. bs. not gonna happen, PC games need drivers that you cant hope to get running on a ps2. unless you retrofit a laptop into the ps2 case, your s*** outta luck...
  9. I have never heard of this software. The hardware is so different that I just can't believe in such a thing. It might be possible, if you run a specialized linux kernel on a hacked PS2 which has wine installed and some very simple old games, but the work involved to get everything working is simply not worth the hassle.
    BTW - the PS2 did have a hard drive, it came with FFXI preinstalled. Some PS2 games even let you install parts of them onto it in order to speed up gameplay.
  10. 8 bit gaming at the very most
  11. I run Crysis Warhead from my sega saturn this is all so 1999.
  12. Why would you do that when there is a perfectly good port of Battle Garegga?
  13. Pretty sure the thing that stands between me and Crysis Warhead on sega saturn, aside from physical reality, is Panzer Dragoon my good friend :x.
  14. And now panzer dragoon is coming to connect!
  15. um, actually it is quite possible, simply buy the ps2 expansion HDD 40gb for around $20 and run a program that allows you to execute apps (homebrew) gl, google will help explain
Ask a new question

Read More

Console Gaming PlayStation Games Video Games