Folders lost after creating restricted user accounts

Windows XP Pro sp2

While in a single-user Administrator configuration, I filled two existing
folders with 13 gigs of my CD's and tapes. Folder Locations:
C:\My Music
C:\Documents and Settings\Pat\My Music

After creating two restricted user accounts, my original (administrator)
folder tree disappeared and was replaced with a new folder tree with empty
folders. This one is identical to the two new folder trees appearing in the
new accounts.

Windows Explorer cannot find my original folders and Search cannot find them.

I tried to restore to a point in time prior to creating the restricted
accounts but Restore would not do a restore.

System resources indicated that the 13 gigs are still taking up space on the
hard drive.
Windows Media Player cannot find the files anymore.
How can I make Win Explorer see these folders?

Have you tried logging on in the original account?

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User