Nvidia surround or 3D vision

tjosborne

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2011
Ok guys, last week i recieved my two new monitors. now after several result free hours im still not able to run most of my games on all three. so im thinking of just returning them and getting one 27 inch 3d monitor. i was just curious as to which is better in your experiences before i completely decide

Solution

I have a very similar rig than yours and I decided to make the plunge to 3D Vision, but when I started googleing it I notice that who ever tryed 3D Vision with a 100 inch projector never went back, even comparing it to a 27 inch monitor. I bought it and its just great. Do you have the possiblity?

Cheers,
Andre

Badelhas

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2011

I have a very similar rig than yours and I decided to make the plunge to 3D Vision, but when I started googleing it I notice that who ever tryed 3D Vision with a 100 inch projector never went back, even comparing it to a 27 inch monitor. I bought it and its just great. Do you have the possiblity?

Cheers,
Andre

Solution

tjosborne

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2011

i dont have a home with enough room just for a 100 ft projector for pc gaming. yours wasnt the best answer, just the only. not an answer at all really, i wanted comparisons between 3d and surround, which wasnt given.

Badelhas

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2011

lol. Why did you close the thread then? Next time I want even answer you at all. What do I care if mine was the best answer or not? With that atittude you wont get far.
Keep up the good work.

Cheers