I started playing EQ right when kunark came out (good times)

I quit right before luclin (good call ;) )

I rejoined after getting a hand me down character around after Legacy I
think it was. (pissed at PoP killing the overall fun of the game)

And quit after LDoN (LDoN lasted for like.. 2 weeks)

And now i'm about to resignup, getting another handme down (52 bst
stripped =/)
And I'm wondering what is new in the newest exp's after LDoN?

And i'm not a newbish ebay player, I know What i'm doing. It is just
when i first jump into the game with like 50 exp's I get kinda confused
d=

On 27 Jan 2005 14:36:01 -0800, "Paleghost" <avicars@gmail.com> wrote:

>And now i'm about to resignup, getting another handme down (52 bst
>stripped =/)
>And I'm wondering what is new in the newest exp's after LDoN?

start here: http://www.beastlords.org/forums/index.php

Seriously I'd suggest starting a new toon from level 1 no matter what.
It's easier to understand a class' capability and limitation if you
develop it from ground up rather than to get one second hand already
leveled up high. I should know, I was a really bad noob when I used
/betabuff a chanty to 65 when I never had one past 10 in the first
place.