/ Sign-up
Your question

Mass effect 3 command question

  • PC gaming
  • Command Prompt
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
March 8, 2012 1:22:44 PM


Maybe you guys can give me some pointers. Just started mass effect 3. I remember in the second one there was a certain key combo you could use to direct your guys to a certain spot while in combat. You could also use their , was it a special move or power move?

Just not sure how to do that in this version.

any ideas

More about : mass effect command question

March 8, 2012 3:04:50 PM

blarg, played ME2 very long ago. It was something like Tab, Q, E or R (maybe even T, F, G or H) Try any of those, it's supposed to give you a pause and grey out the main screen a little giving you a little HUD around the edges with powers and such.

I think that's how it worked, might have been reworked in ME3, sry don't have the game to tell you for sure.