problem with shortcut

September 5, 2005 3:58:38 PM

Both of my cd rom drives have red question marks on them. When I try and
access them I get this message:

"The drive or network connection that the shortcut 'CD RW.lnk' refers to is
unavailable. Make sure the disk is properly inserted or the network resource
is available, and then try again."

More about : problem shortcut

Anonymous
September 5, 2005 6:58:47 PM

Check Device Manager for non-starting devices and or error codes.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]