Compaq Proliant 850R

Hi everybody,
just bought an old Proliant 850R and installed Linux on it. Everything is
fine, no problems.
However, I did not find a way to enter the BIOS to see/change items.
I can rember from my Compaq Notebook experiences that usually F10 is the
magic key, but nothing happens.
There is also no Installation/System floppy. Did not find anything on the
now HP pages.
Any idea?
Thanks, H.E.
1 answer Last reply
More about compaq proliant 850r

    Heinrich Egner wrote:

    > Hi everybody,
    > just bought an old Proliant 850R and installed Linux on it. Everything is
    > fine, no problems.
    > However, I did not find a way to enter the BIOS to see/change items.
    > I can rember from my Compaq Notebook experiences that usually F10 is the
    > magic key, but nothing happens.
    > There is also no Installation/System floppy. Did not find anything on the
    > now HP pages.
    > Any idea?
    > Thanks, H.E.
    The f10 partition on servers is a bit larger than the desktops/notebooks so
    it doesn't fit on a few floppies. Find an old smartstart CD and use it
    (you will need to have the drive blank though)

Compaq Proliant Computers