Is it possible to add something to the New context menu ?

RAB

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

I've got a textfile that I use as a template for creating new scripts.
Instead of having to manually make a copy of this file every time I want to
create a new script is it possible to add to the New context menu an option
to create a new copy of this file? I've currently got options in the New
context menu such as create new WinRAR archive and new wave sound, I'd like
to be able to create a new copy of my template in the same way. Is this
possible? Thanks in advance.

Hi Rab,

Thanks for your posting.

Yes, it is possible. But it might be a little difficult to do this
manually. So, I recommend you may use TweakUI to do this samply. For more
information about how to download and use this tool, please refer to the
following web site:

Add or remove entries in the New objects list (ShellNew)
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/shellnew.htm

Hope this helps!

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,