Mobile Office Kit for VX 6100

Last response: in Network Providers
January 26, 2005 10:47:25 PM

If I want to get some pics of my kid off my computer to put in my phone,
simply for my own enjoyment (or even to use as wallpaper), do I only need
this kit? Also, if I wanted to download a ringer, could I do it somehow
free with this kit? Does any of this take away from monthly minutes?

Yep, I know nuthin' about this stuff, so I'm asking you guys :) .

Thanks,

Janie

More about : mobile office kit 6100

Anonymous
January 27, 2005 2:53:44 AM

"Janie Collins" <jjcollins@triad.rr.com> wrote in message
> If I want to get some pics of my kid off my computer to put in my phone,
> simply for my own enjoyment (or even to use as wallpaper), do I only need
> this kit? Also, if I wanted to download a ringer, could I do it somehow
> free with this kit? Does any of this take away from monthly minutes?
>
> Yep, I know nuthin' about this stuff, so I'm asking you guys :) .
>
> Thanks,
>
> Janie

No, I don't think that program will do it. It is only for backing up your
phonebook.
What will do it is a program called BitPim. Make sure you have a data cable
and the USB
drivers. Go to this site and download the program for free. Make sure you
read all the FAQ'S
and you should be putting things on your phone in no time. If you can't find
the drivers post back and someone will help you find them or just google for
them.

http://bitpim.sourceforge.net/
Anonymous
January 27, 2005 3:02:04 AM