New system is finally ready to go... I need games!!!

nymedic828

Honorable
Mar 1, 2012
New system

ASRock Extreme3
Radeon 4870
8g ram
Intel Core i5 2500k

What games can, and should i be looking at?

Is BF3 still the way to go if I want a first person shooter?

Currently my life is awaiting

Planetside2
Diablo III

but that could be forever at the current rate they are taking...

right now i basically play League of legends.

nymedic828

Honorable
Mar 1, 2012

I like anything from serious first person shooters like BF3 and Crisis to adventure games like WoW/Diablo.

I refuse to get back into WoW. Blizzard wont get a dime from me until they release Diablo III.

I have played and enjoyed BF3 since its release on Xbox 360 but I am not sure if I should try something new or spend the $60 to get it for PC. Is it still the most popular first person shooter? I have never played Crisis 2.

I've started crysis 2 (it was cheap on origin), but from what i'm hearing the servers are still active but not in the same league as bf3 when it comes to numbers. Also given the complexity of play, you'll be beaten by experienced players very easily, I know I will be.

FattyPatty

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2011
Torchlight! Skyrim! Bastion! Tribes Ascend! Killing Floor! Just Cause 2! Borderlands! Dues ex Human Revolution!

If you like Diablo you will enjoy Torchlight as a substitute although you dont get the freedom that you do in Diablo you do get alot of content its a dungeon crawler Diablo clone Torchlight II is coming out sometime i think this year too!

Battlefield 3 is a awesome game especially on pc because on PC you can have 64 players in a game and it makes for a much better experience and yes it is still super popular

Crisis 2! awesome game the singleplayer is a fun experience the story telling is a bit off though i enjoyed it though and the mutiplayer i still play to this day!

Tribes Ascend is a definite recommendation from me one of my favorite fps at the moment its a fast paced as in you are shooting people going 100mph+ look it up sometime! https://account.hirezstudios.com/tribesascend/

Killing floor in my opionin the best zombie killing game out there i enjoy playing this with my friends on a day-to-day basis

The Witcher 2 awsome game played it on consoles now playing through it on my PC one of my favorite games of all time

TRENDING THREADS