Application windows not displaying completely

I am not sure what I did, but my application windows are not displaying
completely. ie: I am installing a new program, I put in the cd and the
install window comes up, but, not all of it is there. I am unable to resize,
buttons are not displaying and buttons, logos and symbols seem to be off,
like, heres the box, but the color is over there. This is happening to all of
my programs not just new ones. Please help

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:3E46F5D6-A0B2-46DB-BA63-4B501F3C8EC7@microsoft.com,
AVGAMBILL <AVGAMBILL@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> I am not sure what I did, but my application windows are not
> displaying completely. ie: I am installing a new program, I put in
> the cd and the install window comes up, but, not all of it is there.
> I am unable to resize, buttons are not displaying and buttons, logos
> and symbols seem to be off, like, heres the box, but the color is
> over there. This is happening to all of my programs not just new
> ones. Please help

Remove your display driver and reboot to see if the re-installation of the
driver cures the problem. To do so:

WinKey + Pause/Break > hardware tab > device manager > find driver > right
click > select uninstall > reboot > re-install driver.

Galen

Sherlock Holmes