Getting Cozy with the Mob

Last response: in Video Games
January 28, 2005 11:55:35 AM

As a tank, I am used to standing toe to toe with the mobs we pull, but
recently I have been getting some strange messages.

It says, "Your target is too close, move away". I step back, the mob steps
forward, (repeat message).

I check. No long range weapons or spells (bow, throwing knives, etc)
activated.

I step back, the mob steps forward, (repeat message).

Anyone else having this problem?

More about : cozy mob

Anonymous
January 28, 2005 7:04:43 PM

"Robin Russell" <rob2rus@cableone.net> wrote in message
> As a tank, I am used to standing toe to toe with the mobs we pull, but
> recently I have been getting some strange messages.
>
> It says, "Your target is too close, move away". I step back, the mob
> steps forward, (repeat message).
>
> I check. No long range weapons or spells (bow, throwing knives, etc)
> activated.
>
> I step back, the mob steps forward, (repeat message).
>
> Anyone else having this problem?

Never seen it in EQLive, and I don't play EQLite (er, EQ2).

--
NickyD
Anonymous

Robin Russell wrote:
> As a tank, I am used to standing toe to toe with the mobs we pull,
but
> recently I have been getting some strange messages.
>
> It says, "Your target is too close, move away". I step back, the
mob steps
> forward, (repeat message).
>
> I check. No long range weapons or spells (bow, throwing knives, etc)

> activated.
>
> I step back, the mob steps forward, (repeat message).
>
> Anyone else having this problem?

If you dont have autofire going, perhaps there is a new bug since they
added the "too close" message for autofire. (Last few days)
!