Getting Cozy with the Mob

As a tank, I am used to standing toe to toe with the mobs we pull, but
recently I have been getting some strange messages.

It says, "Your target is too close, move away". I step back, the mob steps
forward, (repeat message).

I check. No long range weapons or spells (bow, throwing knives, etc)
activated.

I step back, the mob steps forward, (repeat message).

Anyone else having this problem?
2 answers Last reply
More about getting cozy

    "Robin Russell" <rob2rus@cableone.net> wrote in message
    > As a tank, I am used to standing toe to toe with the mobs we pull, but
    > recently I have been getting some strange messages.
    >
    > It says, "Your target is too close, move away". I step back, the mob
    > steps forward, (repeat message).
    >
    > I check. No long range weapons or spells (bow, throwing knives, etc)
    > activated.
    >
    > I step back, the mob steps forward, (repeat message).
    >
    > Anyone else having this problem?

    Never seen it in EQLive, and I don't play EQLite (er, EQ2).

    --
    NickyD

    Robin Russell wrote:
    > As a tank, I am used to standing toe to toe with the mobs we pull,
    but
    > recently I have been getting some strange messages.
    >
    > It says, "Your target is too close, move away". I step back, the
    mob steps
    > forward, (repeat message).
    >
    > I check. No long range weapons or spells (bow, throwing knives, etc)

    > activated.
    >
    > I step back, the mob steps forward, (repeat message).
    >
    > Anyone else having this problem?

    If you dont have autofire going, perhaps there is a new bug since they
    added the "too close" message for autofire. (Last few days)

Games Video Games