Motorola v265

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
January 26, 2005 6:09:16 PM

Can someone shine some light on to this phone im thinking of upgrading to it
and wanted to know how it was from the view of someone who has one

few questions i have are:
does the camera have a flash
can i set a certain ringtone for a certain caller
and how is it on battery life

thanks in advance ashley

More about : motorola v265

Anonymous
January 27, 2005 12:00:23 AM

Ash wrote:

> Can someone shine some light on to this phone im thinking of upgrading to it
> and wanted to know how it was from the view of someone who has one
>
> few questions i have are:
> does the camera have a flash
> can i set a certain ringtone for a certain caller
> and how is it on battery life
>
> thanks in advance ashley

There is another post by me on the camera part of the phone. As already
said - no flash.
OTOH Very good reception, and speaker phone. Battery is good and uses
same charger plug as earkier V60 phones.

LB
Anonymous
January 27, 2005 12:46:54 AM

Ashley,

Answers to a couple of your questions:
1) No, it does not have a flash
2) Yes, you can set customized ringtones for each contact in your phone (you can also put people in groups and assign groups certain ringtones too)

3) As for battery life-I can't say. I typically charge my phone every night so it's ready to go for as long as I might be away from a charger. If I'm using the phone as a modem for my computer, it will go for about 3 hours after being in a poor signal area for most of the rest of the day before complaining about a low battery.

There's plenty of people who could give you a better idea for battery life in the phonescoop forums. See http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/p_forum.php?p=549

Hope this helps,
JDB

January 27, 2005 4:29:42 PM

thnaks for the information i just ordered it
<LB@notmine.com> wrote in message news:41F84B37.1046288F@optonline.net...
> Ash wrote:
>>
>> Can someone shine some light on to this phone im thinking of upgrading to
>> it
>> and wanted to know how it was from the view of someone who has one
>>
>> few questions i have are:
>> does the camera have a flash
>> can i set a certain ringtone for a certain caller
>> and how is it on battery life
>>
>> thanks in advance ashley
>
> There is another post by me on the camera part of the phone. As already
> said - no flash.
> OTOH Very good reception, and speaker phone. Battery is good and uses
> same charger plug as earkier V60 phones.
>
> LB
January 28, 2005 5:40:35 AM

You'll love it.

news:o saKd.31$FL5.11@fe06.lga...