downloading voice mail messages?

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
January 27, 2005 2:15:47 AM

I have a somewhat unusual question. I have a bunch of messages on my
Verizon voicemail that I would like to save permanently. I'm thinking the
best way to do this to figure out a way to transfer/download/something them
to my computer. Does anyone know of a way to do that? I know it's an odd
request, but I would appreciate any ideas on how to best do this. Thanks!
Anonymous
January 27, 2005 2:37:25 AM

Listen to your messages on a speakerphone, put your PC microphone close to
it and hit the REC button.

-julie

news:D wVJd.6373$YD5.1342@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net...

!