Solved

Call of Duty MW2 hacked lobby after effects

Hi everyone, this is my first time posting here and I don't know if I'm doing it right but I had a problem that I needed some help with and I figured that this might be the place to find that.

I recently joined a hacked lobby (accidentally) that instantly put my level at 70 and gave me all of the camos on all of the weapons, that I have accepted, I just prestiged and am moving on. One lasting issue that I cant seem to fix is the ping graphs(?) are now pink and have many more bars, its kind of weird but I don't really mind that. the biggest issue is that my radar is now just a grey ish square, and I now have some numbers that appear to show my co-ordinates? anyways I have tried re installing and that didn't fix it and I am at a loss as to what to do to fix it if anyone could help I would appreciate it.
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about call duty hacked lobby effects
  1. Well that has happened to almost everyone and (in my knowledge) there is nothing you can do about it. I got used to it. everytime I get to a hacked lobby something different happens. right now all my classes' names are on different colors, i also have the coordinates and the ping graphs are pink. But don't worry it won't affect your gaming experience.
  2. it wouldn't effect me except for the radar, it has made it so I cannot see anything on it at all and I like being able to see where my team mates are.
  3. Best answer
    Actually, there is a solution. There's a program which deals with these issues and also does a lot more. This program is not a virus, nor will Valve ban you using it (only fixes your game files and does other harmless things). Anyway, here's the link to the website of the program.: http://www.mw2config.com/
  4. Best answer selected by retsteel.
  5. Thank you for that program, it is great, not only did it fix my issue but it allowed me to fix a couple other things that I find annoying (like the music on the menus)
  6. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
  7. This topic has been reopen by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Call of Duty Hacked Video Games