Call of Duty MW2 hacked lobby after effects

retsteel

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2011
Hi everyone, this is my first time posting here and I don't know if I'm doing it right but I had a problem that I needed some help with and I figured that this might be the place to find that.

I recently joined a hacked lobby (accidentally) that instantly put my level at 70 and gave me all of the camos on all of the weapons, that I have accepted, I just prestiged and am moving on. One lasting issue that I cant seem to fix is the ping graphs(?) are now pink and have many more bars, its kind of weird but I don't really mind that. the biggest issue is that my radar is now just a grey ish square, and I now have some numbers that appear to show my co-ordinates? anyways I have tried re installing and that didn't fix it and I am at a loss as to what to do to fix it if anyone could help I would appreciate it.

Solution
Actually, there is a solution. There's a program which deals with these issues and also does a lot more. This program is not a virus, nor will Valve ban you using it (only fixes your game files and does other harmless things). Anyway, here's the link to the website of the program.: http://www.mw2config.com/

songorocosongo

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2011
Well that has happened to almost everyone and (in my knowledge) there is nothing you can do about it. I got used to it. everytime I get to a hacked lobby something different happens. right now all my classes' names are on different colors, i also have the coordinates and the ping graphs are pink. But don't worry it won't affect your gaming experience.

ssj4vegeto50

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2010
Actually, there is a solution. There's a program which deals with these issues and also does a lot more. This program is not a virus, nor will Valve ban you using it (only fixes your game files and does other harmless things). Anyway, here's the link to the website of the program.: http://www.mw2config.com/

Solution

retsteel

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2011
Thank you for that program, it is great, not only did it fix my issue but it allowed me to fix a couple other things that I find annoying (like the music on the menus)