Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

WTS 68 CLR (424 AA, TWINKED, GRANDMASTER OF ALL TRADES, MO..

Last response: in Video Games
Share
January 29, 2005 11:39:12 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest,alt.games.everquest.binaries,alt.games.everquest.class-balance,alt.games.everquest.guilds,alt.games.everquest.misc (More info?)

Account comes with the following characters on the Mithaniel Marr server:
68 CLR (424 AA, TWINKED, GRANDMASTER OF ALL TRADES, MORE!)
60 MNK
31 SHA
30 BST
30 ENC
25 DRU


Here is the magelo for the cleric (All but the cleric is stripped):

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1082167


The cleric has access to Elemental Planes, has 250 in all trades, decked out
in planar+ gear.


In addition, one of the enchanters is a 221 tinkerer.


The account comes with keys and a premium magelo account.


Email me with offers: Magma@*NOSPAM*ns.sympatico.ca (remove *NOSPAM*).
I also use ICQ: 170449139


Hope to hear from you soon!

Mike
Anonymous
January 30, 2005 5:47:41 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

"Mike" <Magma@*NOSPAM*ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
news:QYHKd.220840$Np3.9251572@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca...
> Account comes with the following characters on the Mithaniel Marr server:
> 68 CLR (424 AA, TWINKED, GRANDMASTER OF ALL TRADES, MORE!)
> 60 MNK
> 31 SHA
> 30 BST
> 30 ENC
> 25 DRU

Would you be kind enough to provide the NG with the names of the
characters? It would be handy to spot an ebayer coming.

cheers,
James
January 30, 2005 8:55:43 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

I'm afraid not. The transaction will be kept completely confidential. If
the individual plays the characters, but does not know how, you will find
out quickly enough :) 

With the cleric, you wouldnt even have to play if you didnt want to. It is
a money maker with all the tradeskills / buffs.




"James Hicks" <nospam@forme.plz> wrote in message
news:hVXKd.140584$K7.60591@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> "Mike" <Magma@*NOSPAM*ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> news:QYHKd.220840$Np3.9251572@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca...
> > Account comes with the following characters on the Mithaniel Marr
server:
> > 68 CLR (424 AA, TWINKED, GRANDMASTER OF ALL TRADES, MORE!)
> > 60 MNK
> > 31 SHA
> > 30 BST
> > 30 ENC
> > 25 DRU
>
> Would you be kind enough to provide the NG with the names of the
> characters? It would be handy to spot an ebayer coming.
>
> cheers,
> James
>
>
Anonymous
January 30, 2005 10:51:39 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

In article <zc9Ld.221925$Np3.9285547@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca>,
Mike <No@Spam.com> wrote:
>I'm afraid not. The transaction will be kept completely confidential. If

How does the buyer know you won't call up SOE and tell them
your account must have been compromised and will they please change
the password back?
January 30, 2005 10:56:48 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

Because I have been done with the game since the release of WoW. Not to
mention, you would have changed all the information in which I would not
know, and if I called up, i would look pretty stupid saying my name,
address, etc is not what is on the account.



"the wharf rat" <wrat@panix.com> wrote in message
news:ctjdsb$ln$1@reader1.panix.com...
> In article <zc9Ld.221925$Np3.9285547@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca>,
> Mike <No@Spam.com> wrote:
> >I'm afraid not. The transaction will be kept completely confidential.
If
>
> How does the buyer know you won't call up SOE and tell them
> your account must have been compromised and will they please change
> the password back?
>
Anonymous
January 30, 2005 10:56:49 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

"Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote in message
news:4_aLd.221989$Np3.9289168@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca...
> Because I have been done with the game since the release of WoW. Not to
> mention, you would have changed all the information in which I would not
> know, and if I called up, i would look pretty stupid saying my name,
> address, etc is not what is on the account.
>

Hardly. Thefts of sold accounts by the previous owner happen all the time.
All the prior owner has to do is call up and give proof of their original
purchase... the original billing address, the account key, etc. And then
either claim they lost the password or that it was changed without their
consent.

Basically, they have to trust you not to steal from them, because you could do
it at any time. Considering you're already selling your account, in
violation of the rules of the game, I would not be one of those inclined to
trust you not to break your word *this time.*


--
Davian - Wood Elf Warrior on Guk
Talynne - Half Elf Rogue on Guk
Dearic - Dwarven Shaman on Guk
January 31, 2005 3:49:57 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

Whether or not I violate the EULA or not hardly makes me a good or bad
person. No one is asking for your trust. I am selling the account. I
don't play the account any longer, and have no interest in retrieving it.
Once it is yours, it is yours to stay. I don't know how the retrieval
works, nor do I care. What I do care about is making some money from
something I do not use any longer.



"Davian" <davian@nospammindspring.com> wrote in message
news:2P2dne2mPeiw_GDcRVn-vQ@adelphia.com...
>
>
>
> "Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote in message
> news:4_aLd.221989$Np3.9289168@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca...
> > Because I have been done with the game since the release of WoW. Not to
> > mention, you would have changed all the information in which I would not
> > know, and if I called up, i would look pretty stupid saying my name,
> > address, etc is not what is on the account.
> >
>
> Hardly. Thefts of sold accounts by the previous owner happen all the
time.
> All the prior owner has to do is call up and give proof of their original
> purchase... the original billing address, the account key, etc. And then
> either claim they lost the password or that it was changed without their
> consent.
>
> Basically, they have to trust you not to steal from them, because you
could do
> it at any time. Considering you're already selling your account, in
> violation of the rules of the game, I would not be one of those inclined
to
> trust you not to break your word *this time.*
>
>
> --
> Davian - Wood Elf Warrior on Guk
> Talynne - Half Elf Rogue on Guk
> Dearic - Dwarven Shaman on Guk
>
>
Anonymous
January 31, 2005 3:49:58 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 00:49:57 GMT, "Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrotC:D RIVE_E

>Whether or not I violate the EULA or not hardly makes me a good or bad
>person.

I disagree.

The EULA is a contract you knowingly agreed to. By violating it, you
say, very clerly and distinctly, "I do not honour contracts." In my
world, that makes you a bad person -- dishonourable and untrustworthy.

Only a fool would do business with a person who openly admits they do
not consider contracts morally or legally binding.
*----------------------------------------------------*
Evolution doesn't take prisoners:Lizard
"I've heard of this thing men call 'empathy', but I've never
once been afflicted with it, thanks the Gods." Bruno The Bandit
http://www.mrlizard.com
January 31, 2005 6:45:00 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

In article <VgfLd.222190$Np3.9294332@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca>,
No@Spam.com says...
> Whether or not I violate the EULA or not hardly makes me a good or bad
> person. No one is asking for your trust. I am selling the account. I
> don't play the account any longer, and have no interest in retrieving it.
> Once it is yours, it is yours to stay. I don't know how the retrieval
> works, nor do I care. What I do care about is making some money from
> something I do not use any longer.
>

The point is the above post is -exactly- what somebody who was planning
on ripping the buyer would say.

Not saying your a crook, but you can't possibly be naive enough to think
asserting you aren't one could possibly convince anyone unless they were
even more naive than you.

"I can't beleive he robbed me Officer... He said he just wanted to sell
me some shellfish in the alley. I suspected something was up at first,
but then he assured me he was an honest man, and that his coolers just
happened to be in the alley because there was shade."
January 31, 2005 8:10:15 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

Then please tell me how, once accused, do you defend yourself? I can only
tell you that I am honest. To prove it? How? Its your word against mine.
If you want examples, the courtroom would be an ideal example of one persons
word against another. How does one honestly transfer an account? You
people are too skeptical for your own good.


"42" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
news:MPG.1c674999a1eff5659899e8@shawnews...
> In article <VgfLd.222190$Np3.9294332@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca>,
> No@Spam.com says...
> > Whether or not I violate the EULA or not hardly makes me a good or bad
> > person. No one is asking for your trust. I am selling the account. I
> > don't play the account any longer, and have no interest in retrieving
it.
> > Once it is yours, it is yours to stay. I don't know how the retrieval
> > works, nor do I care. What I do care about is making some money from
> > something I do not use any longer.
> >
>
> The point is the above post is -exactly- what somebody who was planning
> on ripping the buyer would say.
>
> Not saying your a crook, but you can't possibly be naive enough to think
> asserting you aren't one could possibly convince anyone unless they were
> even more naive than you.
>
> "I can't beleive he robbed me Officer... He said he just wanted to sell
> me some shellfish in the alley. I suspected something was up at first,
> but then he assured me he was an honest man, and that his coolers just
> happened to be in the alley because there was shade."
>
Anonymous
January 31, 2005 10:43:59 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

"Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote:
] Then please tell me how, once accused, do you defend yourself? I can only
] tell you that I am honest. To prove it? How? Its your word against mine.
] If you want examples, the courtroom would be an ideal example of one persons
] word against another. How does one honestly transfer an account? You
] people are too skeptical for your own good.

Even I'm not stupid enough to believe that tripe.

JimP.
--
djim70 at tyhe cableone dot net. Disclaimer: Standard.
http://wargame.drivein-jim.net/ WoW blog Jan 28, 2005
http://crestar.drivein-jim.net/new.html AD&D Dec 29, 2004
http://evergame.drivein-jim.net/blog/ Everquest January 10, 2005
Anonymous
January 31, 2005 12:08:51 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 00:49:57 GMT, "Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote:

>Whether or not I violate the EULA or not hardly makes me a good or bad
>person.

You mean the fact that you'd violate a contract you signed (thus,
being blatantly dishonest and potentially violating contract laws)
doesn't make you a bad person? You're selling something that doesn't
belong to you (an MMO account represents space -RENTED- on the
servers, not property that you own. Think of it as a club membership).

--
Dark Tyger

Sympathy for the retailer:
http://www.actsofgord.com/index.html
"Door's to your left" -Gord
(I have no association with this site. Just thought it was funny as hell)

Protect free speech: http://stopfcc.com/
Anonymous
January 31, 2005 6:51:54 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest,alt.games.everquest.binaries,alt.games.everquest.class-balance,alt.games.everquest.guilds,alt.games.everquest.misc (More info?)

"Mike" <Magma@*NOSPAM*ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
news:QYHKd.220840$Np3.9251572@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca...
> Account comes with the following characters on the Mithaniel Marr server:
> 68 CLR (424 AA, TWINKED, GRANDMASTER OF ALL TRADES, MORE!)

Try ebay? Maybe?
Anonymous
January 31, 2005 6:51:55 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest,alt.games.everquest.binaries,alt.games.everquest.class-balance,alt.games.everquest.guilds,alt.games.everquest.misc (More info?)

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 16:21:05 GMT, "Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote:

>and that I am not an honest person, which I know I am.

Uh, dude...you're breaking a contract that you knowingly and willingly
agreed to. That's not dishonest?

--
Dark Tyger

Sympathy for the retailer:
http://www.actsofgord.com/index.html
"Door's to your left" -Gord
(I have no association with this site. Just thought it was funny as hell)

Protect free speech: http://stopfcc.com/
Anonymous
January 31, 2005 9:19:02 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 01:36:29 GMT, "Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote:

>I still dont see how selling the time

Stop. That lame ass excuse doesn't fly. The "merchandize" included in
the deal is what's being sold, not your time. Time cannot be sold.
Only goods and services.

--
Dark Tyger

Sympathy for the retailer:
http://www.actsofgord.com/index.html
"Door's to your left" -Gord
(I have no association with this site. Just thought it was funny as hell)

Protect free speech: http://stopfcc.com/
Anonymous
January 31, 2005 9:42:17 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

"Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote in
news:VgfLd.222190$Np3.9294332@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca:

> Whether or not I violate the EULA or not hardly makes me a good or bad
> person. No one is asking for your trust. I am selling the account.
> I don't play the account any longer, and have no interest in
> retrieving it. Once it is yours, it is yours to stay. I don't know
> how the retrieval works, nor do I care. What I do care about is
> making some money from something I do not use any longer.
>

Well, you were given the details about how to retrieve the account, so now
you do know, and you are a topposter to boot...

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>
Ancient Graeme Faelban, Barbarian Soothsayer of 70 seasons

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
Graeme, 22 Dwarven Mystic, 20 Sage
Aviv, 12 Gnome Brawler, 14 Craftsman
Anonymous
January 31, 2005 9:43:49 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

"Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote in
news:X4jLd.222302$Np3.9299488@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca:

> Then please tell me how, once accused, do you defend yourself? I can
> only tell you that I am honest. To prove it? How? Its your word
> against mine. If you want examples, the courtroom would be an ideal
> example of one persons word against another. How does one honestly
> transfer an account? You people are too skeptical for your own good.

Please stop topposting here.

There is no way to transfer an account without the possibility of it being
taken back, that is the whole point behind what people are saying. Well,
that, and many here detest people who blatantly violate the EULA.


--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>
Ancient Graeme Faelban, Barbarian Soothsayer of 70 seasons

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
Graeme, 22 Dwarven Mystic, 20 Sage
Aviv, 12 Gnome Brawler, 14 Craftsman
Anonymous
January 31, 2005 10:02:42 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 05:10:15 GMT, "Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrotC:D RIVE_E

>Then please tell me how, once accused, do you defend yourself? I can only
>tell you that I am honest.

But the fact you're willing to violate the EULA *proves* you're not
honest. It's kind of hard to argue that you're an honest person when
you're in the business of fencing stolen goods.

"Hey, bud! Check out these watches I stole! They're genuine Rolex!"
"Uhm....how do I know they're not just cheap copies?"
"Because I'm so honest!"
*----------------------------------------------------*
Evolution doesn't take prisoners:Lizard
"I've heard of this thing men call 'empathy', but I've never
once been afflicted with it, thanks the Gods." Bruno The Bandit
http://www.mrlizard.com
January 31, 2005 11:49:31 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

What is a topposter? :\

Anyone that sells an account is violating the EULA. If you don't like the
fact that I am selling my account, I don't care for your judgement. The
fact remains, the account is for sale. What I believe, from the first flame
post, is that you don't want ebayers playing the account. This is not about
me, nor my selling the account. It is about you, and not wanting newbies
playing. That is not my concern. If you don't like that, keep it to
yourself. I will sell the account regardless. You cannot prevent every
person from buying my account.

Relax, play the game, enjoy the game, and if you see someone using a
character that fits my profiles and that person is acting like a newb, then
treat them like a newb. Until then, relax. Life is too short.
Anonymous
January 31, 2005 11:49:32 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 22:28:20 GMT, "Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote:

>Depends on what you are playing it for, isn't it :)  While you claim I am
>making such an effort to defend myself, I need to ask why it is so important
>to you to drag me down to your level? People ebay all the time, I don't see
>how any person has the right to pass judgement. What you are doing is
>called slander. You do not know me, but you are tarnishing my name /
>reputation. Whether or not I voilate the EULA does not make me the bad
>person you are making me out to be.

Yes, it does. You're violating a contact, you're breaking laws, and
you're breaking your word. It makes you dishonest, which makes you a
bad person. The fact others do it doesn't make it okay. You're not
going to get out of a speeding ticket by telling the cop "everyone
else speeds".

It would be slander if what I was saying is false. Look it up, skippy.
Everything I am saying is true. The EULA is a contract and it is just
as binding as it would be were it written down on paper ( EULAs have
been supported as such in court, and the only cases where they've been
thrown out are in cases where the terms would have been thrown out on
a paper contract as well ). It's also about the honesty issue: You
claim you're not a dishonest person. However, every time you played
the game you told SOE that you agree not to sell your account ( By
clicking the button that says you agree to the terms in which that one
is contained ). You're breaking your word by attempting to sell the
account now. That makes you dishonest. And, yes, they do have the
right to tell you that you can't sell the account. Why? Because it's
not really yours. As I said before, "your" account simple represents
rented space on their servers. Just as you can't sell your apartment
lease to someone else, you can't sell your account on SOE's servers.

--
Dark Tyger

Sympathy for the retailer:
http://www.actsofgord.com/index.html
"Door's to your left" -Gord
(I have no association with this site. Just thought it was funny as hell)

Protect free speech: http://stopfcc.com/
Anonymous
February 1, 2005 2:21:51 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

"Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote in
news:vRwLd.222935$Np3.9312458@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca:

> What is a topposter? :\
>

Someone who top posts. :b

When you place your reply above what you are responding to, that is
topposting, that is frowned upon in this, and many other, newsgroups.

As to the whole argument about selling accounts, not interested in getting
into it. At least you do realize you are violating the EULA. Now you also
likely understand why it is an iffy propostion for anyone to purchase an
account, as there is always the possibility of losing that account at any
time.

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>
Ancient Graeme Faelban, Barbarian Soothsayer of 70 seasons

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
Graeme, 22 Dwarven Mystic, 20 Sage
Aviv, 12 Gnome Brawler, 14 Craftsman
February 1, 2005 4:07:41 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

oh.

I didnt know there were rules of the newsgroups lol. I just posted like a
reply email. No one wants to read the whole email again to see the reply.
And truely, I don't care about it in newsgroups. If you dont like it, dont
read it.



"Graeme Faelban" <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote in message
news:Xns95EFA6786B152richardrapiernetscap@130.133.1.4...
> "Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote in
> news:vRwLd.222935$Np3.9312458@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca:
>
> > What is a topposter? :\
> >
>
> Someone who top posts. :b
>
> When you place your reply above what you are responding to, that is
> topposting, that is frowned upon in this, and many other, newsgroups.
>
> As to the whole argument about selling accounts, not interested in getting
> into it. At least you do realize you are violating the EULA. Now you
also
> likely understand why it is an iffy propostion for anyone to purchase an
> account, as there is always the possibility of losing that account at any
> time.
>
> --
> On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>
> Ancient Graeme Faelban, Barbarian Soothsayer of 70 seasons
>
> On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
> Graeme, 22 Dwarven Mystic, 20 Sage
> Aviv, 12 Gnome Brawler, 14 Craftsman
Anonymous
February 1, 2005 4:07:42 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 01:07:41 GMT, "Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote:

>oh.
>
>I didnt know there were rules of the newsgroups lol. I just posted like a
>reply email. No one wants to read the whole email again to see the reply.
>And truely, I don't care about it in newsgroups. If you dont like it, dont
>read it.
>
>
>
Ok.

*plonk*
February 1, 2005 4:28:24 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

Not to mention, thats where my cursor begins anyway rofl. I think those
thinking this is incorrect, better take it up with Microsoft for designing
the software like this lol. I think you are the ones that are backwards.


"Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote in message
news:xDALd.223153$Np3.9320231@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca...
> oh.
>
> I didnt know there were rules of the newsgroups lol. I just posted like a
> reply email. No one wants to read the whole email again to see the reply.
> And truely, I don't care about it in newsgroups. If you dont like it,
dont
> read it.
>
>
>
> "Graeme Faelban" <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote in message
> news:Xns95EFA6786B152richardrapiernetscap@130.133.1.4...
> > "Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote in
> > news:vRwLd.222935$Np3.9312458@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca:
> >
> > > What is a topposter? :\
> > >
> >
> > Someone who top posts. :b
> >
> > When you place your reply above what you are responding to, that is
> > topposting, that is frowned upon in this, and many other, newsgroups.
> >
> > As to the whole argument about selling accounts, not interested in
getting
> > into it. At least you do realize you are violating the EULA. Now you
> also
> > likely understand why it is an iffy propostion for anyone to purchase an
> > account, as there is always the possibility of losing that account at
any
> > time.
> >
> > --
> > On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>
> > Ancient Graeme Faelban, Barbarian Soothsayer of 70 seasons
> >
> > On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
> > Graeme, 22 Dwarven Mystic, 20 Sage
> > Aviv, 12 Gnome Brawler, 14 Craftsman
>
>
February 1, 2005 5:21:25 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

Thank you once more Captain Useless, we love you!



"Dark Tyger" <darktiger@somewhere.net> wrote in message
news:p mptv0hrp6qu7o570o5ibpledqov5ai045@4ax.com...
> On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 01:36:29 GMT, "Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote:
>
> >I still dont see how selling the time
>
> Stop. That lame ass excuse doesn't fly. The "merchandize" included in
> the deal is what's being sold, not your time. Time cannot be sold.
> Only goods and services.
>
> --
> Dark Tyger
>
> Sympathy for the retailer:
> http://www.actsofgord.com/index.html
> "Door's to your left" -Gord
> (I have no association with this site. Just thought it was funny as hell)
>
> Protect free speech: http://stopfcc.com/
Anonymous
February 1, 2005 5:21:26 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 02:21:25 GMT, "Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote:

>Thank you once more Captain Useless, we love you!

What a surprise. When backed into a corner by the facts, he turns to
substanceless ad-hominem attacks.

--
Dark Tyger

Sympathy for the retailer:
http://www.actsofgord.com/index.html
"Door's to your left" -Gord
(I have no association with this site. Just thought it was funny as hell)

Protect free speech: http://stopfcc.com/
Anonymous
February 1, 2005 11:09:49 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 15:51:00 GMT, "Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote:

>now THIS is slander.

Quit top-posting, jackass.

For it to be slander, you have to prove damages. I see no damages
being caused.

--
Dark Tyger

Sympathy for the retailer:
http://www.actsofgord.com/index.html
"Door's to your left" -Gord
(I have no association with this site. Just thought it was funny as hell)

Protect free speech: http://stopfcc.com/
Anonymous
February 1, 2005 12:09:34 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 01:36:29 GMT, "Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote:

>I still dont see how selling the time I spent playing this game is a
>violation anyway.

"But, Mr. Judge Sir, I wasn't selling the crack cocaine. I was selling the time
it took to MAKE the crack cocaine!"
Anonymous
February 1, 2005 2:34:07 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

On 2005-01-31, Mike <No@Spam.com> wrote:
> Depends on what you are playing it for, isn't it :)  While you claim I am
> making such an effort to defend myself, I need to ask why it is so important
> to you to drag me down to your level? People ebay all the time, I don't see
> how any person has the right to pass judgement. What you are doing is
> called slander. You do not know me, but you are tarnishing my name /
> reputation. Whether or not I voilate the EULA does not make me the bad
> person you are making me out to be.

Its not slander when its true. You have demonstrated your willingness to
breach a contract with SOE. Its not a far stretch to think you'd breach
your contract with others should you decide to return to the game.

People do all sorts of things all the time. The fact that awful, horrendous,
or merely irritating things are done daily does not make them right.

Grow up.

Matt
Anonymous
February 1, 2005 6:12:48 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

"Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote in
news:xDALd.223153$Np3.9320231@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca:

> oh.
>
> I didnt know there were rules of the newsgroups lol. I just posted
> like a reply email. No one wants to read the whole email again to see
> the reply. And truely, I don't care about it in newsgroups. If you
> dont like it, dont read it.
>
>
>
> "Graeme Faelban" <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote in message
> news:Xns95EFA6786B152richardrapiernetscap@130.133.1.4...
>> "Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote in
>> news:vRwLd.222935$Np3.9312458@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca:
>>
>> > What is a topposter? :\
>> >
>>
>> Someone who top posts. :b
>>
>> When you place your reply above what you are responding to, that is
>> topposting, that is frowned upon in this, and many other, newsgroups.
>>
>> As to the whole argument about selling accounts, not interested in
>> getting into it. At least you do realize you are violating the EULA.
>> Now you also likely understand why it is an iffy propostion for
>> anyone to purchase an account, as there is always the possibility of
>> losing that account at any time.
>

Not that I needed any additional reasons, but goodbye.

PLONK (don't bother to ask, I won't see it)

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>
Ancient Graeme Faelban, Barbarian Soothsayer of 70 seasons

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
Graeme, 22 Dwarven Mystic, 20 Sage
Aviv, 12 Gnome Brawler, 14 Craftsman
February 1, 2005 6:51:36 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

right



"GnecroVaz" <No@spam.okbuddy> wrote in message
news:h66vv0dru4nni2ue4v89165fggqo4r184r@4ax.com...
> On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 01:36:29 GMT, "Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote:
>
> >I still dont see how selling the time I spent playing this game is a
> >violation anyway.
>
> "But, Mr. Judge Sir, I wasn't selling the crack cocaine. I was selling the
time
> it took to MAKE the crack cocaine!"
February 1, 2005 6:51:59 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

because this is so closely related to selling drugs!!


"GnecroVaz" <No@spam.okbuddy> wrote in message
news:h66vv0dru4nni2ue4v89165fggqo4r184r@4ax.com...
> On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 01:36:29 GMT, "Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote:
>
> >I still dont see how selling the time I spent playing this game is a
> >violation anyway.
>
> "But, Mr. Judge Sir, I wasn't selling the crack cocaine. I was selling the
time
> it took to MAKE the crack cocaine!"
Anonymous
February 1, 2005 7:52:52 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

"Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote in message
news:EzNLd.223522$Np3.9334370@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca...
> now THIS is slander.

And yanking accounts back is probably fraud.

Why are you still here?

-m
February 2, 2005 4:30:22 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

Im sure that is fraud, are you saying I will do this?



"-martin" <nospam-villa_nospam_@cheerful.com> wrote in message
news:369qffF50p50eU1@individual.net...
> "Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote in message
> news:EzNLd.223522$Np3.9334370@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca...
> > now THIS is slander.
>
> And yanking accounts back is probably fraud.
>
> Why are you still here?
>
> -m
>
>
February 2, 2005 4:30:35 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

onos!


"Annie Benson Lennaman" <teapray@real.people.only.yahoo.com> wrote in
message news:41FFC9A2.FFBE1945@real.people.only.yahoo.com...
>
>
> Mike wrote:
> >
> > now THIS is slander.
>
> No, it isn't. Welcome to my killfilter as well.
>
> --
> Annie
>
> AGE EverQuest Live FAQ:
> http://www.icynic.com/~don/EQ/age.faq.htm
>
> Mirrored at:
> http://webpages.charter.net/lenny13/age.faq.htm
>
> http://www.derfy.net/agefaq.html
February 2, 2005 4:35:29 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

Substanceless is your facts. Lol, i dont how you can say i will do
anything. You dont know me. Fact is, im not backed into any corner. You
just are trying to be superior EQ Geek who wants to dominate the post. Does
playing superhero make you feel special? Are you a special little boy? You
cant win, so stop trying.




"Dark Tyger" <darktiger@somewhere.net> wrote in message
news:7j0uv0943br3hiu8nd8rofos0rq2riupc7@4ax.com...
> On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 02:21:25 GMT, "Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote:
>
> >Thank you once more Captain Useless, we love you!
>
> What a surprise. When backed into a corner by the facts, he turns to
> substanceless ad-hominem attacks.
>
> --
> Dark Tyger
>
> Sympathy for the retailer:
> http://www.actsofgord.com/index.html
> "Door's to your left" -Gord
> (I have no association with this site. Just thought it was funny as hell)
>
> Protect free speech: http://stopfcc.com/
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 4:35:30 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 01:35:29 GMT, "Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote:

>Substanceless is your facts. Lol, i dont how you can say i will do
>anything. You dont know me.

I know enough to say that you're a dishonest person. You gave your
word you wouldn't sell your account when you installed the software,
when you created your account, and every single time you logged in.
Now you're breaking your word. That makes you a dishonest person. In
case you're too thick to grasp the concept, a dishonest person is
someone who breaks their word.

--
Dark Tyger

Sympathy for the retailer:
http://www.actsofgord.com/index.html
"Door's to your left" -Gord
(I have no association with this site. Just thought it was funny as hell)

Protect free speech: http://stopfcc.com/
February 2, 2005 4:54:33 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

In article <B7WLd.223863$Np3.9345659@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca>,
No@Spam.com says...
> Substanceless is your facts. Lol, i dont how you can say i will do
> anything. You dont know me. Fact is, im not backed into any corner. You
> just are trying to be superior EQ Geek who wants to dominate the post. Does
> playing superhero make you feel special? Are you a special little boy? You
> cant win, so stop trying.

And this sort of diatribe is supposed to win you trust and credibility?

Customer relations isn't your strong suit I'm guessing.
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 4:54:34 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 01:54:33 GMT, 42 <nospam@nospam.com> wrote:

>In article <B7WLd.223863$Np3.9345659@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca>,
>No@Spam.com says...
>> Substanceless is your facts. Lol, i dont how you can say i will do
>> anything. You dont know me. Fact is, im not backed into any corner. You
>> just are trying to be superior EQ Geek who wants to dominate the post. Does
>> playing superhero make you feel special? Are you a special little boy? You
>> cant win, so stop trying.
>
>And this sort of diatribe is supposed to win you trust and credibility?
>
>Customer relations isn't your strong suit I'm guessing.

....and, seriously, *I* can't win? I'm not the one flailing and
thrashing like a fish on a boat deck...

--
Dark Tyger

Sympathy for the retailer:
http://www.actsofgord.com/index.html
"Door's to your left" -Gord
(I have no association with this site. Just thought it was funny as hell)

Protect free speech: http://stopfcc.com/
February 2, 2005 6:55:58 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

Thats long gone, and yes, I am in the customer service business :D 

You will know me if we cross paths, I assure you :) 



"42" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
news:MPG.1c69d2b2c2937d9c9899fa@shawnews...
> In article <B7WLd.223863$Np3.9345659@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca>,
> No@Spam.com says...
> > Substanceless is your facts. Lol, i dont how you can say i will do
> > anything. You dont know me. Fact is, im not backed into any corner.
You
> > just are trying to be superior EQ Geek who wants to dominate the post.
Does
> > playing superhero make you feel special? Are you a special little boy?
You
> > cant win, so stop trying.
>
> And this sort of diatribe is supposed to win you trust and credibility?
>
> Customer relations isn't your strong suit I'm guessing.
February 2, 2005 8:46:18 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

You can win in being a prick all you want lol, but you will not win in my
not selling this account. Think of me as being the most dishonest person
around. I dont care what you think :)  Im just sitting here flailing and
thrashing in my chair....




"Dark Tyger" <darktiger@somewhere.net> wrote in message
news:gsk001lidr945pe3n1b859eb6j74un21bp@4ax.com...
> On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 01:35:29 GMT, "Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote:
>
> >Substanceless is your facts. Lol, i dont how you can say i will do
> >anything. You dont know me.
>
> I know enough to say that you're a dishonest person. You gave your
> word you wouldn't sell your account when you installed the software,
> when you created your account, and every single time you logged in.
> Now you're breaking your word. That makes you a dishonest person. In
> case you're too thick to grasp the concept, a dishonest person is
> someone who breaks their word.
>
> --
> Dark Tyger
>
> Sympathy for the retailer:
> http://www.actsofgord.com/index.html
> "Door's to your left" -Gord
> (I have no association with this site. Just thought it was funny as hell)
>
> Protect free speech: http://stopfcc.com/
February 2, 2005 8:52:08 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

As much as you think you have me by the balls, as much as you think that you
are winning, as much as you think that I care if you describe me as being a
fish, regardless, you are still the only whiney bitch on these newsgroups.


"Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote in message
news:KOZLd.224020$Np3.9349640@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca...
> You can win in being a prick all you want lol, but you will not win in my
> not selling this account. Think of me as being the most dishonest person
> around. I dont care what you think :)  Im just sitting here flailing and
> thrashing in my chair....
>
>
>
>
> "Dark Tyger" <darktiger@somewhere.net> wrote in message
> news:gsk001lidr945pe3n1b859eb6j74un21bp@4ax.com...
> > On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 01:35:29 GMT, "Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote:
> >
> > >Substanceless is your facts. Lol, i dont how you can say i will do
> > >anything. You dont know me.
> >
> > I know enough to say that you're a dishonest person. You gave your
> > word you wouldn't sell your account when you installed the software,
> > when you created your account, and every single time you logged in.
> > Now you're breaking your word. That makes you a dishonest person. In
> > case you're too thick to grasp the concept, a dishonest person is
> > someone who breaks their word.
> >
> > --
> > Dark Tyger
> >
> > Sympathy for the retailer:
> > http://www.actsofgord.com/index.html
> > "Door's to your left" -Gord
> > (I have no association with this site. Just thought it was funny as
hell)
> >
> > Protect free speech: http://stopfcc.com/
>
>
February 2, 2005 8:53:27 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

And I hope that didn't pose as being backed into a corner, because this is
the internet my friend, no corners, no boundaries. I just happen to like to
argue :) 



"Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote in message
news:cUZLd.224021$Np3.9349612@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca...
> As much as you think you have me by the balls, as much as you think that
you
> are winning, as much as you think that I care if you describe me as being
a
> fish, regardless, you are still the only whiney bitch on these newsgroups.
>
>
> "Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote in message
> news:KOZLd.224020$Np3.9349640@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca...
> > You can win in being a prick all you want lol, but you will not win in
my
> > not selling this account. Think of me as being the most dishonest
person
> > around. I dont care what you think :)  Im just sitting here flailing
and
> > thrashing in my chair....
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > "Dark Tyger" <darktiger@somewhere.net> wrote in message
> > news:gsk001lidr945pe3n1b859eb6j74un21bp@4ax.com...
> > > On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 01:35:29 GMT, "Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > >Substanceless is your facts. Lol, i dont how you can say i will do
> > > >anything. You dont know me.
> > >
> > > I know enough to say that you're a dishonest person. You gave your
> > > word you wouldn't sell your account when you installed the software,
> > > when you created your account, and every single time you logged in.
> > > Now you're breaking your word. That makes you a dishonest person. In
> > > case you're too thick to grasp the concept, a dishonest person is
> > > someone who breaks their word.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Dark Tyger
> > >
> > > Sympathy for the retailer:
> > > http://www.actsofgord.com/index.html
> > > "Door's to your left" -Gord
> > > (I have no association with this site. Just thought it was funny as
> hell)
> > >
> > > Protect free speech: http://stopfcc.com/
> >
> >
>
>
February 2, 2005 8:54:06 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

And I am sure this is entertaining to at least 1 other person other than
myself :D 
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 10:32:38 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 05:46:18 GMT, "Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote:

>You can win in being a prick all you want lol, but you will not win in my
>not selling this account. Think of me as being the most dishonest person
>around. I dont care what you think :)  Im just sitting here flailing and
>thrashing in my chair....

You don't care what I think, hmm? That's why you keep coming back here
to defend yourself?

Heh, I love it when people say that... Like we don't know the truth.
If you didn't care, this thread would have died out days ago.

--
Dark Tyger

Sympathy for the retailer:
http://www.actsofgord.com/index.html
"Door's to your left" -Gord
(I have no association with this site. Just thought it was funny as hell)

Protect free speech: http://stopfcc.com/
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 10:34:08 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 05:53:27 GMT, "Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote:

>And I hope that didn't pose as being backed into a corner, because this is
>the internet my friend, no corners, no boundaries. I just happen to like to
>argue :) 
>
>
>
>"Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote in message
>news:cUZLd.224021$Np3.9349612@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca...
>> As much as you think you have me by the balls, as much as you think that
>you
>> are winning, as much as you think that I care if you describe me as being
>a
>> fish, regardless, you are still the only whiney bitch on these newsgroups.
>>
>>
>> "Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote in message
>> news:KOZLd.224020$Np3.9349640@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca...
>> > You can win in being a prick all you want lol, but you will not win in
>my
>> > not selling this account. Think of me as being the most dishonest
>person
>> > around. I dont care what you think :)  Im just sitting here flailing
>and
>> > thrashing in my chair....

Hmm, cascade of self replies. Yup, that's someone who doesn't care
alright.

*dusts off his shield of sarcasm*

--
Dark Tyger

Sympathy for the retailer:
http://www.actsofgord.com/index.html
"Door's to your left" -Gord
(I have no association with this site. Just thought it was funny as hell)

Protect free speech: http://stopfcc.com/
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 8:22:04 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 13:05:34 -0800 in
<rc7tv0hs2he0ph8o8crg5ren3pqadvknri@4ax.com>, Dark Tyger
<darktiger@somewhere.net> graced the world with this thought:

>If you can't grasp the fact that not only are you violating your
>contract, but you're committing an act that isn't a far stretch to
>call fraud (And I have every confidence that if and when it's tested
>in court, it will be ruled as just that. You're selling something you
>have no right to be selling, as it's not your property), you need a
>dose of the real world.

The word "sociopath" comes to mind, or, perhaps simply "retard."
February 3, 2005 1:59:14 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

I prefer retard.


"bizbee" <tuberoo@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:0%7Md.4204$Nn1.764@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...
> On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 13:05:34 -0800 in
> <rc7tv0hs2he0ph8o8crg5ren3pqadvknri@4ax.com>, Dark Tyger
> <darktiger@somewhere.net> graced the world with this thought:
>
> >If you can't grasp the fact that not only are you violating your
> >contract, but you're committing an act that isn't a far stretch to
> >call fraud (And I have every confidence that if and when it's tested
> >in court, it will be ruled as just that. You're selling something you
> >have no right to be selling, as it's not your property), you need a
> >dose of the real world.
>
> The word "sociopath" comes to mind, or, perhaps simply "retard."
February 3, 2005 2:00:51 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?)

Lol, I'm not defending as much as entertaining :) 

"Pat, I would like to buy a clue!"


"Dark Tyger" <darktiger@somewhere.net> wrote in message
news:2js101he4vo97sli8eu4rvgleu998vroc1@4ax.com...
> On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 05:46:18 GMT, "Mike" <No@Spam.com> wrote:
>
> >You can win in being a prick all you want lol, but you will not win in my
> >not selling this account. Think of me as being the most dishonest person
> >around. I dont care what you think :)  Im just sitting here flailing and
> >thrashing in my chair....
>
> You don't care what I think, hmm? That's why you keep coming back here
> to defend yourself?
>
> Heh, I love it when people say that... Like we don't know the truth.
> If you didn't care, this thread would have died out days ago.
>
> --
> Dark Tyger
>
> Sympathy for the retailer:
> http://www.actsofgord.com/index.html
> "Door's to your left" -Gord
> (I have no association with this site. Just thought it was funny as hell)
>
> Protect free speech: http://stopfcc.com/
!