shutdown delay

hi
im having a problem , when i try to shudown my computer it takes like 10 to
15 minutes to show the shutdown dialog box, i tried defraging and disk check
and a virus scan, but all with no use. im using win-xp pro sp2 , my computer
works really fine but for this shutdown problem..

i really wish to have a reply very soon, i would appreciate it so much.
thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about shutdown delay

    HUSNOCC Wrote:
    > hi
    > im having a problem , when i try to shudown my computer it takes like
    > 15 minutes to show the shutdown dialog box, i tried defraging and disk
    > check
    > and a virus scan, but all with no use. im using win-xp pro sp2 , my
    > computer
    > works really fine but for this shutdown problem..
    >
    > i really wish to have a reply very soon, i would appreciate it so
    > much.
    > thanks.

    check this link
    http://www.aumha.org/win5/a/shtdwnxp.htm