I've been having problems with other people looking at bad internet sites on
my computer. This is the first computer I've had with XP on it, and for some
crazy reason I can't find the internet history folder. I found it once a
couple of weeks ago but I can't find it now. I find a folder that contains
some kind of index file, but I know theres a folder that has each day
separate and so forth. If someone could tell me how to get to that folder, I
would be most appreciative

null

smelton wrote:

> I've been having problems with other people looking at bad internet sites on
> my computer. This is the first computer I've had with XP on it, and for some
> crazy reason I can't find the internet history folder. I found it once a
> couple of weeks ago but I can't find it now. I find a folder that contains
> some kind of index file, but I know theres a folder that has each day
> separate and so forth. If someone could tell me how to get to that folder, I
> would be most appreciative

Open the browser and press Ctrl-H.

posted here. No warranty, express or implied, is given with the posting
of this message.

Look in Start, Control Panel, Internet Options, General tab for the
options controlling the History. Note you can clear the History or
change the period held.

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry