What type of memory do I have??

September 15, 2005 5:01:04 PM

Hi to all I was wondering if there is a easy way to figure out what kind of
ram I have on my computer. I am running windows Xp Home Edition with service
pack 2. I want to put more ram in right now its at 240 but I want more. I
tried using the Belar

--
Dazed&Confused

More about : type memory

Anonymous
a b } Memory
September 15, 2005 8:06:08 PM

Any of the big RAM manufacturers have RAM selectors on their web sites that
make choosing the right RAM easy. For example, try Crucial
(www.crucial.com).

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."

"dazedandconfused" <dazedandconfused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:C5D04A3E-E815-4821-8D7B-1749B47A2302@microsoft.com...
> Hi to all I was wondering if there is a easy way to figure out what kind
of
> ram I have on my computer. I am running windows Xp Home Edition with
service
> pack 2. I want to put more ram in right now its at 240 but I want more.
> tried using the Belar
>

> --
> Dazed&Confused
Anonymous
a b } Memory
September 15, 2005 9:00:22 PM

"dazedandconfused" <dazedandconfused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:C5D04A3E-E815-4821-8D7B-1749B47A2302@microsoft.com...
> Hi to all I was wondering if there is a easy way to figure out what kind
> of
> ram I have on my computer. I am running windows Xp Home Edition with
> service
> pack 2. I want to put more ram in right now its at 240 but I want more.
> tried using the Belar
>

> --
> Dazed&Confused

Use the configuration utility @ www.crucial.com .

Enter your make and model and it will return how much and in what
configuration of what type of memory your computer will accept.

(not a bad place to buy too)

I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
I was just trying to help.
advice herein.
No warranty is expressed or implied.
Your mileage may vary.
See store for details. :)

Remove shoes to E-mail.
September 16, 2005 12:44:00 AM

"dazedandconfused" <dazedandconfused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:C5D04A3E-E815-4821-8D7B-1749B47A2302@microsoft.com...
> Hi to all I was wondering if there is a easy way to figure out what kind
> of
> ram I have on my computer. I am running windows Xp Home Edition with
> service
> pack 2. I want to put more ram in right now its at 240 but I want more.
> tried using the Belar
>

> --
> Dazed&Confused
What does the manual for the computer say about the type of RAM?
Jim
!