What type of memory do I have??

Hi to all I was wondering if there is a easy way to figure out what kind of
ram I have on my computer. I am running windows Xp Home Edition with service
pack 2. I want to put more ram in right now its at 240 but I want more. I
tried using the Belar

--
Dazed&Confused
3 answers Last reply

    Any of the big RAM manufacturers have RAM selectors on their web sites that
    make choosing the right RAM easy. For example, try Crucial
    (www.crucial.com).

    --
    Ted Zieglar
    "You can do it if you try."

    "dazedandconfused" <dazedandconfused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:C5D04A3E-E815-4821-8D7B-1749B47A2302@microsoft.com...
    > Hi to all I was wondering if there is a easy way to figure out what kind
    of
    > ram I have on my computer. I am running windows Xp Home Edition with
    service
    > pack 2. I want to put more ram in right now its at 240 but I want more.
    > tried using the Belar
    >

    > --
    > Dazed&Confused

    "dazedandconfused" <dazedandconfused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:C5D04A3E-E815-4821-8D7B-1749B47A2302@microsoft.com...
    > Hi to all I was wondering if there is a easy way to figure out what kind
    > of
    > ram I have on my computer. I am running windows Xp Home Edition with
    > service
    > pack 2. I want to put more ram in right now its at 240 but I want more.
    > tried using the Belar
    >

    > --
    > Dazed&Confused

    Use the configuration utility @ www.crucial.com .

    Enter your make and model and it will return how much and in what
    configuration of what type of memory your computer will accept.

    (not a bad place to buy too)

    I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
    I was just trying to help.
    advice herein.
    No warranty is expressed or implied.
    Your mileage may vary.
    See store for details. :)

    Remove shoes to E-mail.

    "dazedandconfused" <dazedandconfused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:C5D04A3E-E815-4821-8D7B-1749B47A2302@microsoft.com...
    > Hi to all I was wondering if there is a easy way to figure out what kind
    > of
    > ram I have on my computer. I am running windows Xp Home Edition with
    > service
    > pack 2. I want to put more ram in right now its at 240 but I want more.
    > tried using the Belar
    >

    > --
    > Dazed&Confused
    What does the manual for the computer say about the type of RAM?
    Jim

RAM Memory Windows XP Product