help please - True Image - creating DVD image

Can someone please tell me how to make an image (for disaster recovery
purposes) on DVDs (not on CDs) using Acronis True Image 8?. I have
studied the user's guide and researched on the web, but I cannot figure
out how to do it. I have Windows XP Media Center and a brand new HP
Pavillion with a LightScribe DVD writer and Nero Ultra 6 (which does
have the ability to write UDF DVDs).
I need to install many things on my computer so I can get back to work,
but first I want to have a good image of Drive C before I do. (I
already installed the additional hardware and basic software that I
use).
Thanks in advance, Bob

Hi Bob
Make a boot cd from your acronis and boot with that and it is self
explanitary after that

--
Carl G
<artist@talon.net> wrote in message
> Can someone please tell me how to make an image (for disaster recovery
> purposes) on DVDs (not on CDs) using Acronis True Image 8?. I have
> studied the user's guide and researched on the web, but I cannot figure
> out how to do it. I have Windows XP Media Center and a brand new HP
> Pavillion with a LightScribe DVD writer and Nero Ultra 6 (which does
> have the ability to write UDF DVDs).
> I need to install many things on my computer so I can get back to work,
> but first I want to have a good image of Drive C before I do. (I
> already installed the additional hardware and basic software that I
> use).
> Thanks in advance, Bob

TRENDING THREADS