writ quests EQ2

Where can one find NPC's in NQ that give out guild writ quests.

TY

"Josh Carter" <josh_carter@yahooooooooo.com> wrote in message

> Where can one find NPC's in NQ that give out guild writ quests.

Two of them that I know of. The Guard Williamson standing on the right side
at the bottom of the steps leading up to the castle, and the Caretaker
Nogfizzle, standing next to the tree just outside the entrance to the Temple
of Life area.

--
Redbeard
<Veritas>

Descendant of the Elder Winterfury Thunderwolf
<Resolution, Retired>
Barbarian Prophet of The Tribunal
Retired Citizen of Firiona Vie

"Josh Carter" <josh_carter@yahooooooooo.com> wrote in news:y1SKd.1295
$cl1.864@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net:

> Where can one find NPC's in NQ that give out guild writ quests.
>
> TY

They're in 3 zones:

In SQ the gnome as you look to the left after entering the mage tower.
In NQ Guard Williamson near the bridge to the castle, the gnome Caretaker
Somethingorother near the door to Eldarr Grove, and the Executioner
Someothernamethateludesme near the Ironforge Estate (gives out tradeskill
writs, the others are all mainly "go kill this a lot.")
The guy standing to the right of the elevator in Eldarr Grove as you face
the elevator.

--
Merin

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 00:02:06 -0600, Devon Bleak wrote:

>and the Executioner Someothernamethateludesme near the Ironforge
>Estate

That's Executor (not "Executioner", thankfully) Adept Sal'ynelle.
--
Henrik Dissing
Vork - Dwarf Guardian and Weaponsmith on Highkeep

"Bob Perez" <myfirstname@thecomdomaincalledSHADOWPIKE> wrote in

> "Josh Carter" <josh_carter@yahooooooooo.com> wrote in message
>
>> Where can one find NPC's in NQ that give out guild writ quests.
>
> Two of them that I know of. The Guard Williamson standing on the right
> side at the bottom of the steps leading up to the castle, and the
> Caretaker Nogfizzle, standing next to the tree just outside the
> entrance to the Temple of Life area.

Add to that an apprentice just inside the mage tower, and to the left, in
SQ, and one of the two NPCs standing at the bottom of the lift in Eldar
Grove.

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
Graeme, 22 Dwarven Mystic, 20 Sage
Aviv, 12 Gnome Brawler, 14 Craftsman

"Graeme Faelban" <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote in message

> Add to that an apprentice just inside the mage tower, and to the left, in
> SQ, and one of the two NPCs standing at the bottom of the lift in Eldar
> Grove.

Right, I limited my answers to NQ since that's what the OP was asking for,
but we might as well lay out the others in case he's missed those. I've
heard a few times that there is a fifth as well, do you know where that one
is?

--

> "Graeme Faelban" <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote in message
>
>> Add to that an apprentice just inside the mage tower, and to the
>> left, in SQ, and one of the two NPCs standing at the bottom of the
>> lift in Eldar Grove.
>
> Right, I limited my answers to NQ since that's what the OP was asking
> for, but we might as well lay out the others in case he's missed
> those. I've heard a few times that there is a fifth as well, do you
> know where that one is?

Yeah, missed that in the OP.

The fifth one is in NQ, he gives the tradeskill writs, he is west of the
armorer building as I recall.

--

> "Bob Perez" <myfirstname@thecomdomaincalledSHADOWPIKE> wrote in
>

> > "Graeme Faelban" <RichardRapier@netscape.net> wrote in message
> >
> >> Add to that an apprentice just inside the mage tower, and to the
> >> left, in SQ, and one of the two NPCs standing at the bottom of the
> >> lift in Eldar Grove.
> >
> > Right, I limited my answers to NQ since that's what the OP was asking
> > for, but we might as well lay out the others in case he's missed
> > those. I've heard a few times that there is a fifth as well, do you
> > know where that one is?
> >

> Yeah, missed that in the OP.
>
> The fifth one is in NQ, he gives the tradeskill writs, he is west of the
> armorer building as I recall.

Executor Adept Saly'elle or something =)

On 31 Jan 2005 23:26:52 GMT, Graeme Faelban wrote:

>The fifth one is in NQ, he gives the tradeskill writs, he is west of the
>armorer building as I recall.

It's a she, actually, and her name is Executor Adept Sal'ynelle. She stands
next to the Antonia Bayle statue inside the Ironforge Estate at the far
north of NQ.
--

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 16:50:44 +0100, Henrik Dissing wrote:

>On 31 Jan 2005 23:26:52 GMT, Graeme Faelban wrote:
>
>>The fifth one is in NQ, he gives the tradeskill writs, he is west of the
>>armorer building as I recall.
>
>It's a she, actually, and her name is Executor Adept Sal'ynelle. She stands
>next to the Antonia Bayle statue inside the Ironforge Estate at the far
>north of NQ.

Correction. After the last big patch, she moved inside the Ironforge
Exchange in the cellar behind the estate.
--

Henrik Dissing <sorry@drowned.in.spam.invalid> wrote in

> On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 16:50:44 +0100, Henrik Dissing wrote:
>
>>On 31 Jan 2005 23:26:52 GMT, Graeme Faelban wrote:
>>
>>>The fifth one is in NQ, he gives the tradeskill writs, he is west of
>>>the armorer building as I recall.
>>
>>It's a she, actually, and her name is Executor Adept Sal'ynelle. She
>>stands next to the Antonia Bayle statue inside the Ironforge Estate at
>>the far north of NQ.
>
> Correction. After the last big patch, she moved inside the Ironforge
> Exchange in the cellar behind the estate.

Yeah, found that out last night myself.

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
Graeme, 23 Dwarven Mystic, 21 Sage

> > Correction. After the last big patch, she moved inside the Ironforge
> > Exchange in the cellar behind the estate.
> >

> Yeah, found that out last night myself.

Now that Kerran at the counter won't be so lonely being the only one
there...hehehe