Error when starting computer

When I start computer, I get a couple error msgs. One says Error can not
find DOCEOC16B1. and the other says cannot find C:/windows/cfgmgr52.dll. and
another says cannot find MMC81. I dont have the Windows XP disc so I can not
just pop it in and solve this where can i get these files I need. plz help!.
thank you
--
Rotfl19
2 answers Last reply

    http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?cfgmgr52

    Possible malware. See above link for further information, etc.
    "weeena19" <rotfl19@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > When I start computer, I get a couple error msgs. One says Error can
    not
    > find DOCEOC16B1. and the other says cannot find C:/windows/cfgmgr52.dll.
    and
    > another says cannot find MMC81. I dont have the Windows XP disc so I can
    not
    > just pop it in and solve this where can i get these files I need. plz
    help!.
    > thank you
    > --
    > Rotfl19

    Thank you for your help. it did solve 1 of the problems but now i need help
    with the others. the MMC81 to start with. any ideas?
    --
    Rotfl19

    "Chuck" wrote:

    > http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?cfgmgr52
    >
    > Possible malware. See above link for further information, etc.
    > "weeena19" <rotfl19@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > When I start computer, I get a couple error msgs. One says Error can
    > not
    > > find DOCEOC16B1. and the other says cannot find C:/windows/cfgmgr52.dll.
    > and
    > > another says cannot find MMC81. I dont have the Windows XP disc so I can
    > not
    > > just pop it in and solve this where can i get these files I need. plz
    > help!.
    > > thank you
    > > --
    > > Rotfl19