"I Want To Set Up Another User" Question

I am the administrator on my Windows XP Pr.

I want to set up a limited account for a younger member of the family.

When I create the account I find a number of items appear on both desk tops.

How can I remove them from the limited account and yet still have them show
mine?

I'm guessing this has something to do with the "all users" section but am
unclear on what to do.

Thanks in advance,

Dbm

The icons you see when you logon are the sum of all icons found in;
\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop (common)
and those found in;
\Documents and Settings\%username%\Desktop (each user has their own)

So what you'll want to do is cut the shortcuts from;
\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop
and paste them onto your desktop.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional