Sign in with
Your question

Help with hacking MW3... but for a good reason.

Last response: in Video Games
March 14, 2012 5:13:42 AM

Hey everybody,
Okay before I start I just want to say that this is not for a bad reason.
Reacently I bought a pc for gaming and before that all my gaming was done on my ps3 and my top fav games were MW3, MW2 and GTA 4. And now because I have moved from a console to a pc I have lost every single one of my prestiges, emblems and titles that I have worked SUPER hard for and it has taken me months and months to get certain emblems and titles. And I really don't want to start over because of the effort I had put into getting them all. The reason why I want to hack mw3 is because I want to replicate pretty much all the things I have unlocked on ps3. So I am pretty much converting my ps3 account to pc. Thinking about this actually prevents me from buying the game again because I don't want to start all over. So please don't judge me for wanting to hack just to get all my hard working unlocks back. So can somebody plz help me do this because I only want the same titles, emblems and level back. No more and no less.
Any help will be GREATLY appreciated. And plz don't judge me for hacking... I only want my hard earned titles and emblems back. When you think about it, I'm not really doing anything wrong

Thanks
March 14, 2012 5:59:39 AM

You won't find any answers about how to hack your soldier on this forum and you didn't earn any of your prestiges or perks on the PC, with pc hardware, against PC players.

You could look at this as an opportunity to relearn the game from the PC perspective and expand yourself as a player. It could only make you better at the game.
m
l
March 14, 2012 7:04:15 AM

Yeah i guess your right, but i just hate the thought of losing everything i worked for when i was playing on a console and how iv lost those emblems and titles that i worked so hard to get, come to think about, it i don't really care what rank i am, i just care about the emblem and titles. Thanks anyway man
m
l
Related resources
March 14, 2012 7:49:10 AM

i'm not sure but isnt that stuff linked to your online profile? you should be able to access it from any copy of mw3. unless its single player we're talking about in which case just get a save game editor.
m
l
March 14, 2012 10:02:32 AM

Ouldn't it make more sense to carry on playing those games on the ps3 and just buy any new games for the pc. That way you don't lose anything.
m
l
March 14, 2012 11:58:43 AM

digdog said:
i'm not sure but isnt that stuff linked to your online profile? you should be able to access it from any copy of mw3. unless its single player we're talking about in which case just get a save game editor.

I sure hope its like that, but ill try and find out if im able to do that because that would make everything soo much more easier.

And also i don't really want to play ps3 anymore because the one i have now is old, slow, freezes and generally just turning to crap because i got it pretty much the day it came out and i cant really be bothered fixing it or trying to find out how to fix it or buying a new one... Honestly im more likely to buy more games or a new cpu and or power supply. But anyway thanks for your replys gyz ill try and find out if im able to still use my account through psn or something like that. I appreciate your help

m
l
March 14, 2012 2:38:27 PM

I see yer logic, but if you hack it everyone will be all like ,"Hey he's good better not hold back." If you are inexpeirienced at pc gaming you will be destroyed and if you earn them all over again you will have EARNED THE RIGHT to have those titles on PC. And you will be and over all better player. besides i think you have time to do this
(you have the rest of your life)
m
l
March 14, 2012 3:14:46 PM

if those titles/etc are so important to you, you will find the time to earn them again, if not, then you need reevaluate your priorities. Right now you're looking for an easy way out, and in life the free cheese is only in the mouse trap
m
l
!