Sign in with
Your question

Ps3 or Xbox or Upgrade Graphic card

Last response: in Video Games
March 14, 2012 5:59:14 AM

Hey,
i am looking forward to either buy a new console like ps3 or xbox , but i think pc gaming is better ...i had a ps2 before , and have wii now ,what i want to know is should i buy a ps3 or xbox in 2012 ??..i want to play games like bf3,mw3,skyrim,max payne 3 , gta 4 , etc ..
but here the problem is i want a console which can be hacked in order to play games from ext.harddisk , because buying games is expensive , so please suggest me which to buy xbox 360 or the ps3 , and which one of these console can be hacked to play games from ext.harddisk ?? please Help :)  :) 
March 14, 2012 6:13:29 AM

I am an average PC gamer myself, I'm not big on console games. The only console game I've played was Halo usually with 3 other people. Therefore, I recommend upgrading the video card. GTA 4 runs like crap on the PC, a quad core PC is generally recommended and a good video card is needed as well.

Last time I've read up on people who hacked their Xbox 360 in any way, shape or form, those Xbox 360's were instantly banned from Xbox Live meaning you cannot connect to play against other people. That was back in 2009 I think. The only way to connect back to Xbox Live was to buy a new Xbox 360.

Rumor has it that the next gen Xbox will be coming out either towards the end of this year or perhaps next year. This is based on the rumors floating around that the next Xbox will be using some type of modified version of the Radeon HD 6670.
m
l
March 14, 2012 6:20:12 AM

Just to let you know, I accidentally clicked on the Console Gaming sub-forum. As stated, I'm not really into console gaming so I don't really pay attention to this sub-forum.
m
l
Related resources
a b î Playstation
March 14, 2012 1:45:56 PM

vigneshsherlekar said:
Hey,
i am looking forward to either buy a new console like ps3 or xbox , but i think pc gaming is better ...i had a ps2 before , and have wii now ,what i want to know is should i buy a ps3 or xbox in 2012 ??..i want to play games like bf3,mw3,skyrim,max payne 3 , gta 4 , etc ..
but here the problem is i want a console which can be hacked in order to play games from ext.harddisk , because buying games is expensive , so please suggest me which to buy xbox 360 or the ps3 , and which one of these console can be hacked to play games from ext.harddisk ?? please Help :)  :) 

Asking this is against forum rules. Sorry, can't help you.
m
l
March 15, 2012 1:29:01 AM

What do you mwan "ext.harddisk" do you mean getting games for free on Xbox? IDK if it it possible on PS3, but on Xbox it is, but you'd have to flash it. Some1 on craigslist will, or if u want to do it yourself, you can flash the drive to play burned games. The ONLY and I mean ONLY way to get free games on Xbox is by burning a game to a 8.5GB DL disc and change the firmware on the disc tray to play unsigned games. If you do it wrong u MIGHT get banned, but its REALLY hard to get banned unless ur reatrded. Also, Microsoft makes Xbox's and M$ is REALLY strict on banning. There a$$holes and Thats why I gave up console gaming. Did I answer your question? In the end though, PC > Consoles. It REALLY is true. But yea research "how to flash a slim xbox 360" But I warn you, there is a LOT to know/learn about flashing your firmware.

I miss console gaming...
m
l
March 15, 2012 1:30:03 AM

Hawkeye22 said:
Asking this is against forum rules. Sorry, can't help you.

Oh give give him a break, stop mini modding and just stop. Honestly, how many applications have YOU pirated? Exactly....
m
l
a b î Playstation
March 15, 2012 10:49:04 AM

ttg_Avenged said:
Oh give give him a break, stop mini modding and just stop. Honestly, how many applications have YOU pirated? Exactly....

Zero. Demos are made for try before you buy.
m
l
March 15, 2012 2:10:36 PM

I don't know if the OP is serious or not. Production houses like EA and Activision are quick to blame what they call "lost sales" on piracy, then jack up the prices for new games to the point where I won't buy them.
Everytime piracy is promoted in a very public place, such as this forum, we are giving someone an excuse to jack prices up even higher.
Please don't promote piracy, regardless of it's real or imagined effects on retail sales.
m
l
March 15, 2012 9:38:49 PM

rpg_poser said:
I don't know if the OP is serious or not. Production houses like EA and Activision are quick to blame what they call "lost sales" on piracy, then jack up the prices for new games to the point where I won't buy them.
Everytime piracy is promoted in a very public place, such as this forum, we are giving someone an excuse to jack prices up even higher.
Please don't promote piracy, regardless of it's real or imagined effects on retail sales.

I'm not promoting it, but piracy will NEVER go away. Sorry, as long as there is a product worth buying, piracy.
m
l
March 16, 2012 3:55:26 AM

yeah .., but seriously still i think ps3 is better than xbox in controlls and xbox is better in graphics
m
l
!